CHL Cotton Kings make slight change

Ez Street

from what i've seen on the CHL website and by a few graphics on Lubbocks site, they have made their Secondary logo their Primary.

lubbockprogression.jpg

Logo one was thier first logo.

Logo two was a change they made last year

Logo Three is what they are using now.

Just something i saw, nothing too shocking. I think the new logo is classier and just better looking. Less colors is always better also.

I've never seen either of these before, and while I like the change they made, I really like the angry cotton ball logo. I'm happy with either one of these.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

until somebody does something about the Toledo Storm, we cannot rest. But this is a great start. besides, i've never been bitten by cotton :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

UPDATE: Someone on a different board said the Cotton Kings are working on a new primary logo and doing away with the old "CottonBall" logos.

Bet this guy will be pissed!

eli.jpg

When did the Abominable Snowman from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer get a mascot gig? Luckily for him there's no chance of being stranded on an iceberg in Lubbock...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

UPDATE: Someone on a different board said the Cotton Kings are working on a new primary logo and doing away with the old "CottonBall" logos.

Bet this guy will be pissed!

eli.jpg

When did the Abominable Snowman from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer get a mascot gig? Luckily for him there's no chance of being stranded on an iceberg in Lubbock...

Of course, that's what he looks like without his fur. He had to shed it when he went there.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived