Favourite Jersey in your Collection

PlatinumAmphibian

I have two (my collection is in my closet and too lazy to go pulling them out for pics haha)

My fav is my 90's/early 2000's road Dodgers BP as worn by then 1st base coach John Shelby

071701s056.jpg

my 2nd is my Clippers Corey Maggette jersey because he was my fav Clipper growing up.

6019A_lg.jpeg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Favourites right now probably these 2 DIY jerseys

Made Ross Taylor's California Golden Sharks logo creation into a crest and sewed it on a jersey.

GoldenSharks27_zps0670eeba.jpg

Did my own take on Ryan Connelly's Pittsburgh Invaders and made a few Lakehead Invaders jerseys. Here's one of them.

JB_bruins_front_zps8d75365c.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

sorry for the hipster instagram filter, but it's the only picture i have right off hand.

the best jersey i own is the autographed derian hatcher 90's dallas stars home jersey that is in the middle of my wall-of-sweaters above the living room tv. got him to sign it personally at a biker bar for me when i was a teenager. don't ask.

292296_10150771467931480_457986709_n.jpg

Favourites right now probably these 2 DIY jerseys

Made Ross Taylor's California Golden Sharks logo creation into a crest and sewed it on a jersey.

GoldenSharks27_zps0670eeba.jpg

Did my own take on Ryan Connelly's Pittsburgh Invaders and made a few Lakehead Invaders jerseys. Here's one of them.

JB_bruins_front_zps8d75365c.jpg

Wow those are awesome, how exactly did you do that?

63ptd41w7fxfrxnf66fqdgmuo.gif

Too bad the back is blank though.. My favorite part about this jersey is how the numbers follow the striping.

I would love one of those jerseys.

Archived