NCAA Football Top 25: What They Wore

slapshot

A lot of you may remember my research project where I tried to document every uniform combination for all the FBS teams in the 2007 season. It was a long involved project, but I completed it, and hoped that it could be used as a good reference guide.

Fast forward to 2013...

My template has become more accurate (I think). Again, I am hoping to graphically document the NCAA FBS teams for the 2013 season. But this time, I'm limiting it to the Top 25 teams (for now, based on ESPN rankings), and their opponents.

My goal is to be as accurate as possible, with regards to fonts, colors, patches, and miscellaneous decorations. If the team wore it in that game, I will include it. Not sure how I plan to work textures like chrome or matte finishes, but I'll see what works best. My colors are based on official team graphics, where possible. Other times, I'm going to guess. Since I'm working RGB, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I know it's going to take quite a while. But as I work more teams, the templates will repeat, and some graphics may just need some recoloring.

I ask everyone if they see something missing, please don't hesitate to post.

And before anyone asks, the template is NOT for download. I'm working from a few different template files, and each one was created with bits and pieces from other graphics.

So, here I present to you, South Carolina vs. North Carolina.

9627456052_42a82140a5_o.png

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Link is fixed.

I'm limiting this to the top 25, because there really is no ranking up to 50. A lot of those teams will be shown anyway, since they'll be playing the top 25 at some point during conference schedules.

I don't remember what the topic title was. And I hosted most of those images on Photobucket, so they might still be there at this time.

Anyway, here is the second game from Thursday night featuring a ranked school.

Hawaii's helmets do not feature a gradient; however, they are a dark green that sometimes appears black in certain light, so I tried to represent it.

9638797845_8e1f8cc2b3_o.png

Wow I'm an idiot, I'm just know realizing the jersey numbers were the score lol. These are awesome by the way.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Yes. It's a long process, and I'm trying to fit in as many teams as quickly I can. It takes almost three hours to work up each team initially, usually due to researching helmet graphics and finding the logos on specific patches.

Yes. It's a long process, and I'm trying to fit in as many teams as quickly I can. It takes almost three hours to work up each team initially, usually due to researching helmet graphics and finding the logos on specific patches.

Okay cool, no rush. I'm sure it takes quite a bit of time. Just making sure this thread wasn't dead.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

This is fantastic. The jersey number as the score is brilliant. And I never saw the "New York" detail on the UB uniforms until now. Excellent attention to detail.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived