MLB-NFL Crossover - FINISHED - HOME/AWAY Completed

JB83

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Twins fan so I was anxious to see what you would do with them. Didn't figure they had an interesting enough design to make something cool for this concept. First glance I thought it was cool but couldn't figure out why you chose stripes like that. Upon second look I realized exactly where you got the stripes from and it made me REALLY love it! Great work, my friend.

Untitled.png

I'm a Twins fan so I was anxious to see what you would do with them. Didn't figure they had an interesting enough design to make something cool for this concept. First glance I thought it was cool but couldn't figure out why you chose stripes like that. Upon second look I realized exactly where you got the stripes from and it made me REALLY love it! Great work, my friend.

Thanks, I'm glad someone noticed! For anyone who didn't notice, it's the underscore from the Twins wordmark lol

spacer.png

Los Angeles Dodgers:

8oicrgT.png

Went a little outside the box with the Dodgers helmet. I figured everyone would be assuming I'd just slap the LA on the side, so I went with this instead.

1. Mariners

2. Padres

3. Twins

4. Angels
5. Rangers

6. Reds
7. Dodgers
8. Phillies
9. Cardinals

2 left! But I think I'm done for now :)

spacer.png

I like Texas, not sure about the Reds script on the pants, and I'd like to see a blue LAD helmet with a white football and script. Despite these nitpicks, they are really good.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Rangers-Don't arch the "Texas" on the front wordmark; make it horizontal. Otherwise, this is a great concept.

Reds-Maybe it's just me but I think this set needs a white helmet instead of red. I'd remove the Reds wordmark from the pants.

Dodgers-There's entirely too much red in this set. I'd eliminate all red and just stick with the "Dodger blue" and white. Plain white numbers on the jersey, make the helmet logo blue and a blue stripe on the pants. Also, replace the "Dodgers" wordmark with a small "LA" logo in the back of the helmet, and eliminate the "LA" logo from the shoulders of the jersey.

Rangers: Is that silver green? Great job otherwise.

Reds: Flawless.

Dodgers: I'd just give it a blue helmet with the LA on there, I'd like to see a blue stripe on the pants, overall there is alot more red & white then there needs to be.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Rangers: Is that silver green? Great job otherwise.

Reds: Flawless.

Dodgers: I'd just give it a blue helmet with the LA on there, I'd like to see a blue stripe on the pants, overall there is alot more red & white then there needs to be.

1. No, it's not silver green. Just a blue-ish silver. The regular silver was looking a bit yellowish compared to everything else for some reason so I changed it to this.

2. Thanks :)

3. Yeah, I'll probably redo the Dodgers before I move on to the last 2. I'll probably make the helmet blue, keep the same logo (white, not red) but LA on the back instead of Dodgers, and make the pants stripe blue.

spacer.png

Guest darkpiranha

2. But a little more red added back in. For the helmet, what if you made the central panel (looking at it from the back) blue with a white Dodgers script, but the side panel is still white with the red football and lines?

Why not make the front number red like their current uniforms?

I thought about it. I'm just not that big of a fan of colored numbers on a colored jersey. If I did it, I'd put a white outline on it though, like I did with the Red Sox.

spacer.png

Archived