MLB-NFL Crossover - FINISHED - HOME/AWAY Completed

JB83

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would make this an alternate and replace the gradients with orange. It's a nice concept though.

Have to respectfully disagree. Nothing says "Astros" like gradient orange. You have integrated the gradients elegantly without them looking too garish.

Great start. Looking forward to more.

If the point of a concept is to represent something that already exists--then I agree with darkpiranha--this uni was to convert the Astros to a football uni--so keeping that element is good.

If it was a concept created from scratch, then--sure debate the gradient--doesn't make either one right or wrong--bt the argument has more merit.

On the other hand that is open for debate as well.

Nice work so far--I'm enjoying it

Some of these would look horrendous on the field, but they do a great job of converting an awful baseball uni into a football uni.

(Miami is the bif offender there--but I like how it was converted)

The Blue Jays looks great.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

already mentioned, but I would love to see the Rays in this.

For your first concept, these are GREAT!!!!!! I was hoping that after you do the other teams you could do the Indians.

Upcoming:

1. Royals

2. Nats

3. Rays

4. Indians

spacer.png

For your first concept, these are GREAT!!!!!! I was hoping that after you do the other teams you could do the Indians.

Upcoming:

1. Royals

2. Nats

3. Rays

4. Indians

What happened to my O's?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Upcoming:

1. Royals

2. Nats

3. Rays

4. Indians

What happened to my O's?

Oh sorry, lol

1. Royals

2. Nats

3. Orioles

4. Rays

5. Indians

spacer.png

For some reason I haven't looked at this thread until now, and I must say I'm very impressed! One of the better first concepts I've seen.

All of the concepts are well done. My favorite elements are the Atlanta and Miami helmets and the skyscraper motif for the Mets.

And may I put in a request for the Cubbies?

Kansas City Royals:

a3nKEOf.png

Used a subtle gradient (how the Jags SHOULD have done theirs lol) on the helmet and pants. Tried to keep the crown in there too and I decided to go back to the powder blues. Thoughts?

1. Royals
2. Nats
3. Orioles
4. Rays
5. Indians

6. Brewers

7. White Sox

8. Cubs

spacer.png

Archived