MLB-NFL Crossover - FINISHED - HOME/AWAY Completed

JB83

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You basically stole my layout lol... Just changed it a bit haha

Your layout? You mean the template or the Pirates football layout? If it's the latter, I apologize, but I've never seen another MLB to NFL concept on here (granted haven't been here long and I didn't really search for one lol).

Great minds must think alike lol

Fixed the Pirates:

Wm2s42Z.jpg

spacer.png

Miami Marlins:

YierS6r.jpg

Kinda went outside the box with these. Thoughts?

I'd personally like the bandanna yellow, it always has bothered me how it's red. It adds a unnecessary color that they don't use anywhere else.

You know, I thought about that, but I thought it might look TOO Black/Yellow (if that makes sense?). The red kinda breaks up the monotony, IMO.

spacer.png

Your layout? You mean the template or the Pirates football layout? If it's the latter, I apologize, but I've never seen another MLB to NFL concept on here (granted haven't been here long and I didn't really search for one lol).

Fixed the Pirates:

Wm2s42Z.jpg

No I mean the layout or 'presentation' -- its a simplifed version of this.

NWU_EarnColors.png

Its not a big deal or anything, just something I noticed. lol

Fixed the Pirates:

Wm2s42Z.jpg

No I mean the layout or 'presentation' -- its a simplifed version of this.

NWU_EarnColors.png

Its not a big deal or anything, just something I noticed. lol

OH, haha yeah. I saw someone requested that template in the PSD forum but didn't get a response so I made my own, smaller version. So all credit goes to you, my friend :)

spacer.png

Yeah anyone who doesn't appreciate a good crossover can suck it. I suggest that newer (post 2008 ish) members search for the old Iron Crossover competition threads. ICS did some fantastic crossovers, and the rest of the community was turning out some good ones as well.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I thought about doing the old teal/black marlins, but I had better ideas with the new logos so I ran with it lol

Just to clarify: I wasn't saying the concept was bad, I was just saying that I HATE the Marlins new color scheme, Going back to Teal/Black would be a MASSIVE upgrade IMO.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived