jbslinky77

MLB-NFL Crossover - FINISHED - HOME/AWAY Completed

So I've made a few concepts in the past for a fantasy football league, but this is the first I've posted here or anywhere else.

I got bored so I decided to make the MLB into NFL teams. The first one I've made is the Astros. Please let me know what you think!

TO VIEW MY FULL ALBUM, click here: http://imgur.com/a/5ZDTp

s4UYPPS.jpg

I would make this an alternate and replace the gradients with orange. It's a nice concept though.

I would make this an alternate and replace the gradients with orange. It's a nice concept though.

Have to respectfully disagree. Nothing says "Astros" like gradient orange. You have integrated the gradients elegantly without them looking too garish.

Great start. Looking forward to more.

Stop. Never combine sports. It's tacky and personally I would never disgrace the game of baseball by putting team logos on football uniforms.

Detroit Tigers:

a4asQKt.jpg

I tried to keep the jersey the same as the MLB team (which I'll be trying to do with most of them) by using mostly Blue/White and a little bit of Orange. Thoughts?

I thought the orange was red at first, I guess just because of the way the color blended with the blue, but I like these a lot too! Very simple, but solid enough to stand out on their own.

Thanks for the love guys! Any requests on who I should do next?

Atlanta Braves

I thought the orange was red at first, I guess just because of the way the color blended with the blue, but I like these a lot too! Very simple, but solid enough to stand out on their own.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw it on the forum post, but I used the ColorWerx colors so I'm sure it's right lol

Thanks for the love guys! Any requests on who I should do next?

Atlanta Braves

Actually, I might do that one next and THEN the Giants. I have a pretty good idea for the Braves :)

Really cool idea, can't wait to see the White Sox!