The First "Then to Now" Contest

CrookedThumb

Bump

We only have 3 more slots left to go, let's fill em up. You guys have until 11:59 PM (Eastern time) on Wednesday. I will start making the voting thread as soon as the clock strikes midnight or as soon as three more people enter.

Well I suppose this will be the final entry...JUST in time for the deadline :D

Now for the VH1 Storytellers version of this concept:Imagine that the Cleveland Barons survived,THIS is how they would look today.Bernie Kosar,desperate to own a sports franchise,has bought the team and saved it from relocating to Winnipeg.I figure that by now with the influx of red homes in the NHL(and with black already a prominent color)that it would be only natural for the Barons to have switched to black as the main home uni.The logo is an an updated version of the original,and though the originals did not have true sleeve patches I added these.My reasoning behind the Ohio flag was that the State was already in the original logo and on the original sleeves,and if they had survived then there would almost certainly be no Blue Jackets,thus making them Ohio's team.On the 3rd's I made them an ode to the original uni's,although I changed the logo and font to reflect a much older,classic feel.As always....Enjoy!!

Barons_Update_gif.gif

EDIT:Didnt realize until I posted how poor quality that jpg was.Reposted in gif.

98Falcons.png

Archived