The design is cool. I think adding a bit of the blue in would be a nice addition to the kits.

I really wished the MLS didn't have just the Adidas contract. I like Adidas but i think it would be great if Nike, Adidas, Puma and maybe even Under Armour could split the league. I do think it is is good to not have random other companies to keep consistent and the quality high.

WC2014_sig_USA_zps37b99998.png

I really like the mountain sublimation on the white jersey very subtle, I almost missed it at first glance.

I don't think adding sky blue is a necessity, would play a nice homage to other Colorado sports teams such as the Nuggets and Avalanche (weren't the Rapids owned by the same people/person who owned the Avs?)

I really like the mountain sublimation on the white jersey very subtle, I almost missed it at first glance.

I don't think adding sky blue is a necessity, would play a nice homage to other Colorado sports teams such as the Nuggets and Avalanche (weren't the Rapids owned by the same people/person who owned the Avs?)

Still are. Stan Kroenke owns the Nuggets, Avalanche, Rapids, St. Louis Rams, and Arsenal. I guess technically now his son owns the Denver teams after he bought the Rams because the NFL won't allow owners to have teams in other NFL markets. As for the concept, it's nice. I agree that a little blue wouldn't hurt, but it's not necessary. I am a bit confused by the two different jersey sponsors. Is that normal in soccer? I admit I'm not very familiar with it, so I don't really know. And I know Miller and Coors are owned by the same company now, but it would be weird for a Colorado team to have Miller Lite and not a Coors brand as a sponsor.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived