Not Another MLB Redo

ScoffingYayap

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow terrific concepts across the board. I could see adding an accent color to the Rays (possibly the navy blue they currently use as their primary color) only to get the green to pop a little more, in some piping and outlining letters and numbers. Huge fan of your Tigers' alt concept. Nice use of their current alt logo and incorporating that in a legacy uniform design that pre-dates even the "Old English D". Quick question, did you create your own template in Illustrator or find one online to alter?

Wow terrific concepts across the board. I could see adding an accent color to the Rays (possibly the navy blue they currently use as their primary color) only to get the green to pop a little more, in some piping and outlining letters and numbers. Huge fan of your Tigers' alt concept. Nice use of their current alt logo and incorporating that in a legacy uniform design that pre-dates even the "Old English D". Quick question, did you create your own template in Illustrator or find one online to alter?

Thank you so much! I think I'm going to eventually redo the Rays and post it in its own thread. And thank you about the Tigers, it's honestly one of my favorites that I did. This template is by Jay Jackson and you can find it on diamond-uniforms.com and I use the Photoshop version. I added some of my own piping layers, but it is Jay Jackson's work.

• 1 month later...

I know I am very late on this one (I don't visit nearly as often as I once did) But I wanted to tell you that this is one of my favorites of any concept series using my template. You did a wonderful job. thank you for using this baseball template for your project.

Archived