If NFL Teams Were NBA Teams (Falcons Added)

Djruggs

Cowboys

I promise that there are white cuffs on the bottom of the home and away throwback jerseys

Home wFANcks.png

Away aFuLRtl.png

Home Throwback pEt1TcF.png

Away Throwback kMGgwXt.png

I think taking the black outline off of the side would go a long way. I agree working the weird silver in would look good too. Eagles throwback is FANTASTIC.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't recall a time in which the Panthers have ever used a slanted or curvy version of their wordmark so I can't see any reason to do it here. Also many of these designs lack side stripes or anything to set apart their designs from other teams other than the wordmarks

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

I can't recall a time in which the Panthers have ever used a slanted or curvy version of their wordmark so I can't see any reason to do it here. Also many of these designs lack side stripes or anything to set apart their designs from other teams other than the wordmarks

Agreed. You need to stray away from translating the teams' looks to basketball uniforms and make something that you see fits. Go check out my NFL to Hockey Crossover and see what I mean.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I don't think the wordmark is horrible for the Panthers, but I do see it's a lost opportunity. Your uniform designs have been very similar one to the next. The slanted, wavy wordmark opens up the opportunity to enlarge the wordmark and put the team number in the lower (viewer's) right of the uniform. That would be a change-up from what you've been doing.

rATMcmK.png

There is so much more that can be done with the Panthers.

I would have added the lines representing a paw swipe on the side...I have no idea how to really describe it other than that but it looks great in my mind. :D

87Redskins.png

Archived