White Sox Alternate Uniform Concept

Goallinedesign

Hey everyone-

For this concept, I took elements of my favorite parts of the teams jerseys. I always wanted to see the Chicago script on a black jersey. Also, I really like pinstripes but I feel like in 2014 it seems a bit archival to have a whole jersey pinstriped. This is my first baseball concept so go easy on me. And look! A Sock hat! I was also thinking of black pant. What do you think? What would you change?

white+sox+unis-01.png

Thanks!!!

Jack
JackGambroDesign.com

GoalLineDesign.blogspot.com

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

White Sox fan here...

Love the cap with the sock logo. That logo needs to be used more...instead they completely removed it and put the cap logo on their sleeve,,,stupid decision.

The vest would work for Sunday games, not a primary though.

87Redskins.png

White Sox fan here...

Love the cap with the sock logo. That logo needs to be used more...instead they completely removed it and put the cap logo on their sleeve,,,stupid decision.

The vest would work for Sunday games, not a primary though.

thanks for the feedback! I agree on the hats, and being used as an alternate. However I didn't pictire it as the best tshirt combo...I was picturing it as one jersey with striped sleeves.

i like it a lot.

it also might be cool to have the sleeves all black.. and then have the white stripe going down the shoulders to the tip of the sleeves, and that housing the pinstripes. so more or less the Mets stripes from the 80's but instead of blue and orange, make it a thick white stripe with black pinstripes. and the rest of the jersey all black

mets-darryl-strawberry.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Really love the hat, but the pinstripe sleeves give me an idea. Since the template is basic, you can't really make it apparent enough on the image, but it'd be interesting if the black vest was a sort of "over-jersey," kind of like a jacket that goes over the regular jersey. Maybe it'd be better off as a dugout jacket that way.

I really like the hat, but how would it look if it was just the sock and the diamond was removed? I believe hats shouldn't be over crowded, and the diamond seems to crowd it slightly.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I would be OK with this in a climate where an alt was truly an alt...that is, I'd be ok seeing this on the field about once a month. The hat would sell well. The jersey is unique and a bit too "out there" for me to want to see it a few times a week. But knowing the White Sox track record, they'd wear this a ton.

Anyway, good job.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I really like the hat, but how would it look if it was just the sock and the diamond was removed? I believe hats shouldn't be over crowded, and the diamond seems to crowd it slightly.

love that idea!!! how do you think the hat would look white a pinstriped bill like the sleeves? rather than silver?

love that idea!!! how do you think the hat would look white a pinstriped bill like the sleeves? rather than silver?

My Auburn Tigers just played East Tennessee State this past Sunday, and they had striped hats and they looked awful. I'd hold off on that and just keep it black with a bigger sock logo without the diamond. Think that would look wonderful.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Pinstripes indicates a home jersey, Chicago script indicates a road jersey.

Don't hate it.

As a Sox fan, I always wanted them to do a black road jersey with their Chicago script adding a Chicago flag on the sleeve,

I don't like the cap at all.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Archived