Madden 15 - London Black Knights Concept

derschwigg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about making the sword be the stripe itself? And then a wordmark or numbers on the side?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The only thing I don't like is the name. NFL teams if you notice are never the Atlanta Red Falcons or Minnesota Purple Vikings... London Knights seems a lot better.

That was the name on their "suggested" list. I agree with you, but that's not what they provided.

In the mean time, I got the field made!

SVdpjB1.jpg

I'd say get rid of the L logo and put a forward facing sword on the helmet.

Why?

The L logo just looks a bit off to me on the helmet. Keep the actual logo itself, but I feel like the sword would look better facing forward on the helmet (like how Arizona State does their trident)

I'd say get rid of the L logo and put a forward facing sword on the helmet.

Why?

The L logo just looks a bit off to me on the helmet. Keep the actual logo itself, but I feel like the sword would look better facing forward on the helmet (like how Arizona State does their trident)

I agree. I feel like the L logo has too much negative space, it makes the helmet look lopsided. It needs to be more pronounced or symmetrical

Archived