(now random) Alternate Helmet Series

STL_ArchMadness

I'd like to see the gator pattern if it were a little more easy to see. Looking forward to the jerseys

i think you might not be able to see it very well because of the brightness/contrast on your computer. or is anyone else having this problem? it really pops on my screen

I mean I can see it just fine, I just feel like if Florida was wearing those helmets on a televised game, I wouldn't be able to see it well from my tv. Try making the "squares" in the skin darker and/or making the pattern from a closer view so it's not super detailed.

ok i understand what you are saying now, i'll get to that

Gracias.

This any better? the helmet is more green, and the pattern is alot more distinguished.

PS. The Kroll Show is my $hit

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS. (read this in the voice of Bobby Bottleservice) Very much an increase of the subject of visibilityism here bro.

Virgin Whores Bro??

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see the gator pattern if it were a little more easy to see. Looking forward to the jerseys

i think you might not be able to see it very well because of the brightness/contrast on your computer. or is anyone else having this problem? it really pops on my screen

I mean I can see it just fine, I just feel like if Florida was wearing those helmets on a televised game, I wouldn't be able to see it well from my tv. Try making the "squares" in the skin darker and/or making the pattern from a closer view so it's not super detailed.

ok i understand what you are saying now, i'll get to that

Gracias.

This any better? the helmet is more green, and the pattern is alot more distinguished.

PS. The Kroll Show is my $hit

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS. (read this in the voice of Bobby Bottleservice) Very much an increase of the subject of visibilityism here bro.

Virgin Whores Bro??

Very much so bro.

I think if you are going to go with the gator skin for the helmet on Florida's lid, there needs to be a different logo on there. I know a lot of people hate the Gators script, but I'd like to see it kept on t his one ... maybe in orange?

fP8H4Wf.jpg

I think if you are going to go with the gator skin for the helmet on Florida's lid, there needs to be a different logo on there. I know a lot of people hate the Gators script, but I'd like to see it kept on t his one ... maybe in orange?

Dang that was my favorite part haha,

When I get on my laptop I'll try out the script on there. I originally had the "pro-combat" F logo on there. But I didn't think it looked right, and I like the way the skin showed through the gator logo to make it look kind of 3-D

But you are the gator fan, not me lol

Ok so we are officially starting with the Pac 12. I will release all of the Alternate jerseys when i am finished with the Pac 12 because it is going to take some time.

But here is the very first Pac12 team....the....

Stanford University

nothing to oblivious here, i kept the original logo and the red facemask (i had it white, but changed it later) and i hope you guys like the tree pattern i put on there. The tree connection with Stanford is pretty obvious, and i think this helmet would look really good in real life to, and something i could see Nike doing.

2u6e8zm.png

striping - b4hrhs.png

I am also pretty pumped to say that a pretty big page on Instagram posted one of my concepts on their page. I follow them, and noticed it when i was going through my feed. Not my best helmet considering i updated it, but I love that it got some recognition

1hdvtk.png

I am also pretty pumped to say that a pretty big page on Instagram posted one of my concepts on their page. I follow them, and noticed it when i was going through my feed. Not my best helmet considering i updated it, but I love that it got some recognition

1hdvtk.png

One of uniforms got reposted their too!!

haha which one? I'll go look for it

and i was so pumped when i first saw mine.

The Lone Star A&M helmet is beautiful. Love the green Florida and South Carolina as well. I like the idea for the Stanford helmet, but its just missing a little something. I almost wish the green of the tree were somehow incorporated, although I realize it doesn't make much sense for The Cardinal.

You could go all sorts of crazy and have a helmet that looks like that goofy mascot they have.

stanford-cardinal-mascot.jpg

haha which one? I'll go look for it

and i was so pumped when i first saw mine.

It's not even one of my good ones and it's Clemson

When I get on my laptop I'll try out the script on there. I originally had the "pro-combat" F logo on there. But I didn't think it looked right, and I like the way the skin showed through the gator logo to make it look kind of 3-D

I agree the F didn't look right, and to be honest is one of my least favorite logos they have ever had on one of their helmets. It honestly might be as simple as making the orange and blue of the logo you did you chrome, so that it pops off the gator skin enough to be seen.

I may be the fan, but you are the artist. lol They are your babies and in the end if you are happy with it, then that is what matters sir. Great work overall man and looking forward to the other conferences.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

I agree the F didn't look right, and to be honest is one of my least favorite logos they have ever had on one of their helmets. It honestly might be as simple as making the orange and blue of the logo you did you chrome, so that it pops off the gator skin enough to be seen.

I may be the fan, but you are the artist. lol They are your babies and in the end if you are happy with it, then that is what matters sir. Great work overall man and looking forward to the other conferences.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

But I forgot to mention that I posted it, but I accidentally swapped it for the Stanford post so I just left the Stanford one, I'll add the "Gators" helmet in a little.

The Lone Star A&M helmet is beautiful. Love the green Florida and South Carolina as well. I like the idea for the Stanford helmet, but its just missing a little something. I almost wish the green of the tree were somehow incorporated, although I realize it doesn't make much sense for The Cardinal.

You could go all sorts of crazy and have a helmet that looks like that goofy mascot they have.

stanford-cardinal-mascot.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like those helmets.

I also feel like there's something missing with Stanford, but I can't quite figure it out, I'm gonna play around with it for a little and see what I get.

And lol at the mascot, i went to the March Madness games here in St.Louis (Stanford played twice) and the Tree would come out and dance at every break, it was a riot

I really like these helmets. The only thing is on the Stanford Striping, wouldnt the trees point inwards with the tip of the tree pointing at the stripe instead of running with it? like if that striping view is almost a top view of the helmet. Like I said, minor.

Ya I noticed that when I was making it, and I knew someone would say something about that. I got tired and just put then that way. I'll fix that too, and ill try out the shadows, I like that idea

Archived