(now random) Alternate Helmet Series

STL_ArchMadness

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is the next team,

California:

i just took their original logo, and put it on a matte yellow helmet. I think this would go great with their current blue jerseys, and it still keeps the teams traditional script on the helmet. The Bear logo on the back of the helmet is not as big as it seems on my rendering

5yw8b5.png

striping - 11gknbd.png

Ok so I've been gone for a while, but here is the next Pac team

UCLA:

i love UCLA's current helmets, but this had to be different. A regular "UCLA" blue shell, with the Bruin logo on it. Leave some feedback! thanks

kqfj4.png

striping - jjv0qg.png

I'm really not sure what to think about the UCLA lid. Something tells me it just doesn't work, but I can't pinpoint what...I don't know anything about UCLA's logos. Do they perhaps have another logo that would transition better on to the helmet?

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

If you look at the Bruins' logo page, the very last logo is a meaner looking version of this bear. I think it could be used better on this helmet than the other logo.

If you look at the Bruins' logo page, the very last logo is a meaner looking version of this bear. I think it could be used better on this helmet than the other logo.

HELL NO, This Logo looks like it belongs in kid's coloring book.

8995_ucla_bruins-mascot-2004.png

JeKhnr9.png

HELL NO, This Logo looks like it belongs in kid's coloring book.

8995_ucla_bruins-mascot-2004.png

Lol, I guess that is kinda true, but I think it looks more intimidating than the other one. Not necessarily saying it would look better, but I'd like to see what it would look like.

ok so i'm gonna keep working on UCLA's helmet, but i got kind of bored and started working on some Oregon looks. Here's a few "NIKE-ized" looks for you guys since i've been moving pretty slow lately. These are transparent duck feathers on the helmets that would shine like chrome but would blend into the helmet. What do you think?

de8sjs.png

I love that idea for Oregon. I'm kind of disappointed you didn't make a silver one, a green with a yellow facemask, a yellow with a carbon facemask, white with green facemask, white with yellow facemask, white with carbon facemask, carbon with yellow facemask, an all-pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as well as a pink with a white facemask, a white with pink facemask, and a black with a pink facemask (What did you expect for them to wear for the rest of the month, the same one? They aren't heathens you know). Simply put... unprofessional and nothing like Oregon at all. Why do I waste my time with this trash.

I love that idea for Oregon. I'm kind of disappointed you didn't make a silver one, a green with a yellow facemask, a yellow with a carbon facemask, white with green facemask, white with yellow facemask, white with carbon facemask, carbon with yellow facemask, an all-pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as well as a pink with a white facemask, a white with pink facemask, and a black with a pink facemask (What did you expect for them to wear for the rest of the month, the same one? They aren't heathens you know). Simply put... unprofessional and nothing like Oregon at all. Why do I waste my time with this trash.

lol sorry i couldnt please you and the Nike Gods over at Oregon. It was my mistake for not forcing them to spend $850,000 on helmets for the season. I was stupid and made them look like a regular (by todays standards..) college football team,

hahaha thanks for the feedback man

Archived