Anaheim Ducks Redesign

Batgrenade1

Hey guys,

I'm new to the boards, but I've been following sportslogos.net for years now. I've made a bunch of NHL jersey concepts thus far and I wanted to share them with all of you. So leave me some feedback on my set of Anaheim Ducks jerseys that I came up with.

DucksRedesignwithbackground_zps24bc6f15.

Welcome to the boards!

This would be a pretty damn good look for the Ducks, in fact I'd probably go as far as to say it's about as close to perfect as you can get with the current identity. Yeah, the Flyers comparisons will inevitably be drawn because the jersey is orange, but I think there's enough keeping the look different from Philly here.

Love the third jersey - my well-documented preference of the Mighty Ducks logo aside - my only gripe being the use of the wordmark on the shoulders. There's no use in having a tiny script there if nobody can see or read it from a distance, the D-foot on its own would work better here.

8gEj9j7.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Wow, finally someone comes to the boards with a bang! Pretty good presentation too I might add. I like the white jersey, but like mentioned above, the home jerseys seems too much like the flyers. I may be one of the few that prefers a black jersey as the home. That said, I really like the look of the alternate jersey, although it is simple, its nice.

Those are really good especially for your first time. Only suggestion would be adding more gold if possible (maybe thicken the gold stripes) And I don't think it looks like the Flyers at all, the Flyers have never had a shoulder yoke besides the WC jerseys.

Those are really good especially for your first time. Only suggestion would be adding more gold if possible (maybe thicken the gold stripes) And I don't think it looks like the Flyers at all, the Flyers have never had a shoulder yoke besides the WC jerseys.

Thanks for the feed back. Looking back, thicker gold stripes would have been better. And I wish these were actually my first.... haha. They're probably the 10th or 11th set I've made, but I felt they were the first ones that looked good enough to post.

Archived