Oklahoma State University hockey team concept

shane1551

hockey001.jpg

This is hanging in my closet

Oh man, this is awesome! I knew there was a team at one time, but hadn't seen a jersey till now. Thanks for posting it. I actually thought about using the full body Pistol Pete logo, but settled on his head.

@shane1551 There has been club-sport hockey at OSU for a few years, but this is not one of those sweaters. I gathered up the parts to make this sweater, and had it sewn at a local sports uniform retailer. They did everything wrong...the Pete is crooked, the letters of the "brand" logo are placed incorrectly relative to each other, they put the old Big XII logo on the wrong side, and the sleeve numbers were not according to my instructions. It probably cost me over $150 to buy everything and then have it sewn. And then about a year later, I was in TJMaxx and found (and bought) an OSU hockey sweater with the new logo for the crest. I'll post a pic of it this evening.

I know the club hockey team wore these sweaters for at least one year.

OSUSweaterFront.jpg

OSUSweaterBack.jpg

Oklahoma State doesn't have a hockey team, but if they did it might look something like this.

Not knocking your design, but a collegiate team would most likely choose a wordmark as a logo. I don't like it that way, but that's how it is.

The design as a whole isn't bad, I'd flaten out the third jersey crest, as it will look a bit more classy. Also I didn't know that the OSU team played the NHL :P

Jake88%2BSignture.png

hey can you try the home uniform's helmet to Orange? I am curious on how it would look like. Like how Minnesota does with gold helmets which really stand out with their gold jerseys.

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

hey can you try the home uniform's helmet to Orange? I am curious on how it would look like. Like how Minnesota does with gold helmets which really stand out with their gold jerseys.

KVU9WFa.jpg

Sorry for the wait. There you go. Not sure if it is too much orange.

Archived