Fictional Euro Hoops League Logos

HarperK

Putting the links to each team here:
Moscow Bears (3/24)
Helsinki Capercaillies (4/2)
Paris Saints (3/25)
Madrid Conquistadors (3/26, last updated 4/1)

Warsaw Eagles (3/29, last updated 4/3)
Prague Guardians (6/15)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Post Below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First posted concepts in probably a year and a half...
For a sim hoops league in the works, figured i would post them here for some old fashioned C&C.

First one i basically stole the facial features from the Alaska Aces polar bear.
Untitled-1_zps1c9231a0.png

Next one i used clipart to trace the basic details of the skull.
conquistadors2_zps3245533f.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, l'm italian and l have to say that milan flyers isn't a very good name. Try with something like Roma (rome) Centurions (like in the old roman empire) or Genova (genoa) sea scouts(in honor of c. colombo=columbus who's born here)

Great work on these. Barcelona's is my favorite so fa, followed by Milan, Paris and Moscow. Very nice work looking forward to seeing more of your creations. as far a critiques there maybe a lil less detail in the Conquistador's skull. Not many details like shorten the line that is behind the eye and goes into the helmet.My thought was have the lone come down from behind the make the elbow of the line and then stop after making the angle towards the helmet without going into the helmet. Remove the line under and beside the eye socket, then lengthen the eye socket back a lil to the left to make it slightly larger. Remove the second line at the jaw that is by the strap of the helmet. Just to simplify the skull slightly. I just did a quick mock up of what i was talking about you show.

conquistadors2_zps3245533f.png?t=1395842

Just want to offer constructive support to you.

By the way you should send these to Patchez on the embroidery request thread and have him make them look as though they are embroidered. Just a thought.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Also, the color scheme and roundel in the background of Milan makes it look like a Volkswagen logo a bit.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Also, the color scheme and roundel in the background of Milan makes it look like a Volkswagen logo a bit.

yeah i dont like how it turned out gonna rework that one.

l use inkscape but the result isn't so good? what do you use?

I use photoshop.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived