Buffalo Bills Logo

hettinger_rl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do a blue helmet, with a big horn and eye and the red streaks coming off of them and a black facemask, so the helmet will look like the head of buffalo in your logo, kinda like the vikings, eagles, and rams with their helmet

Bizzarro Bills:

2z74nyx.jpg

now I'm not sure if it was a good idea or not, its just different, I still kinda like it

I like the helmet with the horn and the laser stripe. I've been working on a Bills set with the same idea. Great work as always!

Do a blue helmet, with a big horn and eye and the red streaks coming off of them and a black facemask, so the helmet will look like the head of buffalo in your logo, kinda like the vikings, eagles, and rams with their helmet

Bizzarro Bills:

2z74nyx.jpg

This is awesome! It'd be cool for a "turn forward the clock" type of thing.

I think all animal team should start using helmets like this,where the head of the logo is the helmet. I think it helps the teams identities

I think these kinds of helmets are cool, but I don't think I can ever imagine the NFL with several designs like it. Although in the past years Nike has had some other designs I didn't think I'd see. An all royal blue helmet would set buffalo apart too.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

As a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan I'm kind of a purist when it comes to their logo. The only thing that changed my mind was when the Detroit Lions modernized their logo a couple of years ago. The overall shape of the lion remained for the most part unchanged. All they really did was add some detail to the lion and to me it seemed like a huge upgrade. I would really like to see the Buffalo upgraded in a similar way. That's why I'm not really feeling your concept. The buffalo feels a little disproportionate. Almost cartoony. With that said I do think you are on the right track. Keep up the good work.

As a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan I'm kind of a purist when it comes to their logo. The only thing that changed my mind was when the Detroit Lions modernized their logo a couple of years ago. The overall shape of the lion remained for the most part unchanged. All they really did was add some detail to the lion and to me it seemed like a huge upgrade. I would really like to see the Buffalo upgraded in a similar way. That's why I'm not really feeling your concept. The buffalo feels a little disproportionate. Almost cartoony. With that said I do think you are on the right track. Keep up the good work.

Yea I'm the same way. At on point I wouldn't really want a realistic logo. I think their logo is a nice abstract to the buffalo because you can see it, make out the shape, but it still gives me a whole new image with it. I think the biggest problem would be it looks maybe too real to the point where it doesn't look like an NFL team but rather a mascot for college.

Are you going to make uniforms and wordmarks/other logos, you could use the stripes from the white helmet on the pants

I'd like to, but every time a start putting my jersey ideas down they don't end up looking very good.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• 3 months later...

Here is my take on your stripe. There is something cool about the jagged edge to the back of the buffalo and I attempted to give the stripe a similar look. I also posted this on the Colorado Buffs Thread. I used a drop shadow to bring out the stripe a bit more but I am not sure how to do it on the colorado logo. The shadow gets lost in the black color of the logo. I also like the tail showing and not covered up by the stripe. Am I off base with this?

BillsRev2LFconceptwithdropshadowstripe_z

Archived