Buffalo Bills Logo

hettinger_rl

w0pc1f.jpg

I am not a Buffalo Bills fan but I personally like this logo and helmet better. It has a better outline than the other concept. And this logo actually shows an eye unlike the actually Bills logo

The actual logo does show the eye. It's just connected to the red streaks outline.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w0pc1f.jpg

I am not a Buffalo Bills fan but I personally like this logo and helmet better. It has a better outline than the other concept. And this logo actually shows an eye unlike the actually Bills logo

The actual logo does show the eye. It's just connected to the red streaks outline.

I just looked at the logo and I did see the eye. It looks better not connected

598.gifwnyd2zhh84f50ux4uxyqbktbh.gifdmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif4dabos08gqreuybxd3bu.gif

I'm not quite sure on the helmet stripes. Maybe a little over the top and too busy. I really like the buffalo except that it seems too long. I would suggest either shortening it or bringing the back legs lower to arch the back more like in their current logo.

Me thinks you like the buffalo.

My parents worked on a bison ranch when I was born. My high school's nickname was the Buffaloes. The town I grew up in is home to one of the largest privately owned bison ranches in the world (its where all the buffalo scenes for Dances With Wolves were shot). The state I live in is one of the biggest producers of bison in the world. But yes, I do like them too.

They are the truest of American animals. I think they are largely underutilized as mascots, especially professionally. Loved your final Thunder work and I appreciate that you use C&C to make your work better. Looking forward to it.

I like them a lot too.

I would thin how large the stripe is on the helmet, it might be a bit too much. I'm not sure it's exactly a "upgrade" over what the Bills have currently, but it's definitely not a downgrade.

I still think they should go back to their old logo though, but this seems like a good combination of the two

Do a blue helmet, with a big horn and eye and the red streaks coming off of them and a black facemask, so the helmet will look like the head of buffalo in your logo, kinda like the vikings, eagles, and rams with their helmet

Bizzarro Bills:

2z74nyx.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived