NBA Alternate Uniform Concepts

next_gen_uniforms

Pretty basic add something to make it intresting. I would suggest changing the letter font maybe do some interesting wordmark. That may be enough. Many of yhe nbas best unis keep ot simple and you did a good job of that

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Pretty basic add something to make it intresting. I would suggest changing the letter font maybe do some interesting wordmark. That may be enough. Many of yhe nbas best unis keep ot simple and you did a good job of that

Yeah I didn't want to go to crazy with it but I agree that it's missing something.

I would suggest do a simple update changing nothing but the wordmark. Make it look like it took more then 30 seconds maybe have something in it that reflects the city, mascot, or history

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

considering that you are going to the 70's with this, I'll make a suggestion.

njnets.gif

use something like the "nets" text in this NJ Nets logo from the 70's

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I really like both just move the nba logo up on the brooklyn one so that it isnt on top of the wordmark

I also disagree with stl_archmadness i think it replicates the feel of the primary logo

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Okay these are pretty terrible in execution. You may not think we can notice this but these are definitely just like a quick paint job or something. These both reek of jagged lines, different shades, blurriness, etc. You may think these are great but until you learn to severely clean them up, they arent close.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Okay these are pretty terrible in execution. You may not think we can notice this but these are definitely just like a quick paint job or something. These both reek of jagged lines, different shades, blurriness, etc. You may think these are great but until you learn to severely clean them up, they arent close.

This is the best I can do on my phone.

This is the best I can do on my phone.
Then dont use your phone, use a computer and some real design software. These are really sloppy and desperately need to be cleaned up

Archived