Wyo-Plains Baseball League

jaguarsfan14

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I group you in with the rest of these guys, no effort, no desire to get better. All you do is sit behind a computer (or however you access this site) and argue with other members. You want others to offer good critiques for these guys at the "bottom", practice what you preach man.

I argue with you Chris...don't recall anyone else. Shall I post your arguments in your various Fantasy leagues?

A person's craft doesn't have to mean design work...we all have talents. And yes, Chris, I don't give meaningful advice other than good work, etc. Why? I'm not a designer. However, I also don't cut someone's legs out from under them either.

How do you know that this person just wanted their ego stroked?

But with effort is possible to improve. The concept section isn't for people who are just looking for "attention" or to have people "stroke" their ego. It's for artists/average guys, with a passion for sports design, and the desire to grow/improve.

This is just :censored:. So that's my advice/critique for you. There is nothing from this concept to save.. You can get better but you have to try. There is 0 effort put into this.

I'm not a designer either? Just some guy who dabbles in uniforms concepts on occasion. Always an excuse with you coach..."Craft" on a concept forum like this refers to designing... Another "craft" of mine is cooking and I'm sure McCall has a "craft" for cheese rolling.. But honestly on this forum who gives? The craft we judge you on here (and want to help you on) is designing, if you want to have your "crafts" enjoyed go to a forum that fits said craft.

If you aren't going to give meaningful advice and you aren't going to attempt to get better at this "craft" why the hell do you even come I these forums.

I'm not cutting anyone's legs out from anyone, tough critiques are justified here. We aren't going to hold everyone's hand thru the entire process. As McCall said this concept is FAR from being ready to be posted on here.

One reason the Concept section is down is lack of encouragement and meaningful feedback. Some folks here act like they have been cranking top drawer concepts from the get go.

When do you ever give meaningful feedback ya hypocrite? Only time I see you post is you bashing on other people for bashing on other people.

First you say I post only to bash others.

We've all started at the bottom. I would imagine that most of us, as we started our craft, have irritated others at some point who were waiting for our improvement.

Your craft!? When have you ever posted anything on here that was worthy of critique? Your constant badgering for guys to create photorealistic helmets? Or the pointless poll for your fantasy football teams helmet that, for a logo you didn't even create? Repainting a helmet from gold to green isn't really hard.

I group you in with the rest of these guys, no effort, no desire to get better. All you do is sit behind a computer (or however you access this site) and argue with other members. You want others to offer good critiques for these guys at the "bottom", practice what you preach man.

Then you say I post to ask for helmets and such. Which is it Chris?

I argue with you Chris...don't recall anyone else. Shall I post your arguments in your various Fantasy leagues?
The fact you even know about my "arguments" in fantasy leagues is comical to me Coach, you aren't in any fantasy leagues so idk why that is of importance to you?? You've been trolling me for over a year now, give it up.

One reason the Concept section is down is lack of encouragement and meaningful feedback. Some folks here act like they have been cranking top drawer concepts from the get go.

When do you ever give meaningful feedback ya hypocrite? Only time I see you post is you bashing on other people for bashing on other people.

We've all started at the bottom. I would imagine that most of us, as we started our craft, have irritated others at some point who were waiting for our improvement.

Your craft!? When have you ever posted anything on here that was worthy of critique? Your constant badgering for guys to create photorealistic helmets? Or the pointless poll for your fantasy football teams helmet that, for a logo you didn't even create? Repainting a helmet from gold to green isn't really hard.

Both are correct because you are a troll in every sense of the word Coach. Contribute substance or don't contribute at all.

Not gonna lie, most, if not all of the posts I have seen from you either are on helmet/ logo requests, or like what Clement has said, bash on other people.

On the other hand, for some C+C, yokes don't work to well on baseball jerseys/

That's what- She

I know because I get messages pointing me in that direction from some of your "unfans"...if you think I troll, why are you looking at my "polls" and helmet requests then if those types of things are so beneath you?

Well feel free to tell these "unfans" (whatever the :censored: that means) if they have an issue direct it to me in a PM.

I look at your posts because I'm waiting for something substantive to come from you and you've given us nothing! But you can bet I'm going to "ignore" posts from you from here on out because well it's a waste of time to converse with someone like you.

First of all, to chrisCLEMENT and coach4fu, you both need to stop getting into these flame wars with each other. They benefit exactly zero people. Remember, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEED THE TROLLS.

Now, to try to get this topic somewhat back on topic, this concept is very lacking. To be honest, it looks like the sort of thing I made in second or third grade. (There's hope, though; I've improved a lot since then, and so can you with some time and effort.) The colors look good, but the logo looks very slapped-together. You need to find a strong central theme for the logo, and you need to render it better. One thing that can help is getting a piece of paper and just sketching out some ideas for mascots, logos, or just anything related to the team name. (Don't worry if you're not a good artist; nobody else has to see them). From there, pick the best and try sketching it in Paint or Inkscape.

I am also not a fan of the font you've chosen.

My other piece of advice is to study other logos: both (good) concepts on these boards and actual sports logos.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Coming from you...thank you.

I'm sorry, do you think you guys could take this to personal messages? You're bumping down other people's threads.

(I'm only posting now because this is currently at the top).

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I will fix the jersey and logo of the Saint Paul Chill.

Here are the teams that I came up with for the Wyo-Plains Baseball League

Wyoming

-Park County Mud Pots

-Cheyenne Chiefs

-Rock Springs Oilers

North Dakota

-Garrison Wind Mills

-Fargo Blue J’s

South Dakota

-Sioux Falls Walleyes

Minnesota

-Minnetonka Northerns

-Saint Paul Chill

Nebraska

-Lincoln Pennies

-Bellevue Trappers

Canada (Manitoba)

-Churchill Polar Bears

-Dauphin Avalanche

598.gifwnyd2zhh84f50ux4uxyqbktbh.gifdmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif4dabos08gqreuybxd3bu.gif

Archived