Phillies Uniform Design

NOppenheimer

Hey CCSLC, I haven't made a concept in a while. I have taken a break to learn more about the concepts on these forums and stuff. About a month ago I made a Phillies concept and now I'd like to share it with you. I know there is another Phillies concept made recently, but I really want to share these with the great designer who "live" here. Here an explanation of my designs, followed by the actual concept

The Hat

Yes, the hats are a little unusual, they are very nice and fresh looking. I think the red P on the White hat looks great.

The Main Uniforms

Very simple: The script and a little number under it, with some basic piping (or whatever it's called). I think they are pretty modern.

The Alternates

Both alternates include an alternate hat with a blue bill. They both are home alternates, the first friday and the second sunday. The first has a red jersey and the main feature is the blue P and stars which to me give the uniforms more "energy". The second is also a red jersey, but more simple and classic.

The Presentation

I'd also like feedback on my presentation of the uniforms (not the hat). I worked on it last night and please note just made it so the presentation is not a finished product (nor are the uniforms).

philliesuniformsall.jpg?w=474

phillieshat1.jpg?w=474

Thanks for taking the time to look at my concept. I really appreciate it. I really like these designs and I hope you do too, and I really hope this is not the as bad "Instagram Takeover" crap that is on these forums. I feel it is not but who know about others. Thanks again for viewing!

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

The blue P is totally lost on the third jersey; it looks like "hillies".

Thanks for the feedback. I was a little worried about that too. Once I get some more feedback I'll make an update and fix that. Iguess I'll go all white with the font but blue stars. Would that work? How about the other jerseys?

Noah Oppenheimer

Okay guys, I've got a lot of great feedback here, so thanks a lot. It's really helpful when you get constructive stuff like this, not "this is awful"

I do love the Phillies uniforms, but I wanted to do them since they are my favorite team. I really like the white hats, but maybe I'll use them as an alternate. I'll try to have Version 1.2.1 out on Monday. Meanwhile, anymore feedback? I haven't got any on the "presentation" yet.

Noah Oppenheimer

The blue is too dark, try using powder blue.

hmm, interesting suggestion. I'll put it in and see how it looks.

Also, I would match the socks and undershirts

Good idea, I'll try that.

That's a great concept, and a phillies fan loves it (me)

Thanks a lot! I'm a Phillies fan too!

Noah Oppenheimer

That's a great concept, and a phillies fan loves it (me)

Well, you kind of think every concept is a great concept...
This is true

Well, so much for thinking one person liked my concepts lol

It's all fine, constructive criticism is great!

Noah Oppenheimer

I feel like, if on that that P hillies jersey, if you outlined the P in white and hillies in blue, it'd make it pop really well. Just a thought. I like this concept a lot (Even though I can't stand seeing the Phils without pinstripes), but I'd like to see that "P" jersey with just the Liberty Bell.

As a side note, my favorite thing about this is probably the TV numbers on both sleeves of the red jersey. Well done.

I feel like, if on that that P hillies jersey, if you outlined the P in white and hillies in blue, it'd make it pop really well. Just a thought. I like this concept a lot (Even though I can't stand seeing the Phils without pinstripes), but I'd like to see that "P" jersey with just the Liberty Bell.

As a side note, my favorite thing about this is probably the TV numbers on both sleeves of the red jersey. Well done.

Good ideas. I'll give the bell a try. Does anyone know how to create an outline of an image?

Also, I tried powder blue and I don't like it as much. Good idea though.

Noah Oppenheimer

Agreed. The navy makes them look way too much like their division rival Nationals. Either turn down the blue or make it lighter. Or both. Maybe a more royal blue.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Agreed. The navy makes them look way too much like their division rival Nationals. Either turn down the blue or make it lighter. Or both. Maybe a more royal blue.

Turn down for what?!?

That's what- She

Turn down for what?!?

I meant use less blue. It's kinda what seperates the Phillies and Nats.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived