My NFL Concepts

hjones13

Change the script on it to their current font and use the current numbers and you have a winner. With the numbers you used, it looks like you are putting a really old school design on a cutting edge new age uniform.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

The numbers are that way because those are the numbers the Dolphins wore as I was growing up and when I think Dolphins that is what I think of. Personally I'm not at all a fan of the new numbers or word mark, they are too generic, which is why I scrapped them. But with this uniform I tried to sort of combine that older look with the current modern look. And the "M" helmet is actually the helmet that the dolphin is wearing in their previous logos.

jajtww.jpg

I'm not real big on the fauxback/M-helmet, and I'd probably lose the old wordmark above the numbers; way too busy, IMO. Also, lose the collars and you'll have a much cleaner looking uniform. Otherwise, nice work!

9i8p4m.jpg

mt71br.jpg

2hx7nnt.jpg

Thanks for all of the feedback! Working on some more!

The grey reminds me too much of the Lions, and shades of grey and blue you used don't work well together. The blue and white is gorgeous, though.

What shade of grey would you suggest? Darker or lighter?

jajtww.jpg

Archived