Ohio State Univ. - J America apparel designs

BrandMooreArt

i dont think i've ever shared my own work in this sub forum, but thought this would be appropriate and interesting to some.

This is some of the work i did while at J America, who 1.5 year ago signed an exclusive apparel deal with tOSU. They opened a design studio in Columbus to be dedicated to the university's apparel needs. i was lucky enough to be part of an All Star team of designers who came from places like adidas, Old Hat creative, Justice, Abercrombie, and about half of the 20 person team are from Ohio and truly bleed scarlet and grey.

I've designed a lot of things, but it's rare that i can say "yea, i'm really proud of that". This is one of those rare times. Buckeye fans, you can get most of this stuff right now at Champs, Giant Eagle, Buckeye Corner, Kohls, Target, and Barnes N Noble on campus. There are some things here that are only concepts that never got used or we had to scrap, like all the post-season football stuff that went out the window with the loss to Michigan State.

Oh, but the REALLY good stuff doesn't come out until fall of this year. ;)

LINK TO FULL BEHANCE PROJECT

cd6d2cb385201949683b7d66062e33df.jpg

d1a4ad4a5553e3e272a0d70dccc8860f.jpg

62f6cdcd1e91261ac00dc32234b2fd72.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Fine work. Looking forward to the fall. I'll pick one of these up.

That Nike if Samothrace with buckeye jersey is incredible!

that was a fun one to do. found a new appreciation for Greek sculpture after that one. the detail in the real statue is amazing.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

I actually own the 'Scarlet and Grey Forever' shirt. Love the designs. Great work.

awesome! that was the very first design i did there. guessing you picked that one up at Champs? i never saw it in the market place.

That would be correct. They had some college tees 2/$20

Awesome work, Brandon! I really wish Notre Dame had more stuff like this.

J. America does have a license with most NCAA schools, i'm pretty sure Notre Dame is one. so sometimes you'll see a graphic converted for other schools. most of the stuff we did was actually built to be converted (live type, easy logo drops, etc) but it just had to look good for tOSU first

GRAPHIC ARTIST

• 2 weeks later...

Archived