Best MLB All-Star hats, logos, and BP jerseys

damnyoutuesday

No offense MNtwins3, but this is your third or forth thread you've started since you've been on the boards... Three days ago. At this pace you'll account for 85% of threads started during the year by the end of the year.

I've never actually liked allstar apparel, it's always looked cheap to me. I didn't mind San Francisco in 2007(?), but it's always looked out of place for me.

No offense MNtwins3, but this is your third or forth thread you've started since you've been on the boards... Three days ago. At this pace you'll account for 85% of threads started during the year by the end of the year.

I've never actually liked allstar apparel, it's always looked cheap to me. I didn't mind San Francisco in 2007(?), but it's always looked out of place for me.

I know, so I'm done posting for a while

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

You don't have to stop posting, and don't stop making threads, just cut down on how much you create.

You don't have to stop posting, and don't stop making threads, just cut down on how much you create.

That's what I meant. I'm done creating SO MANY threads. You probably won't see any for me until late July or later

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

All-Star apparel is largely unmemorable for me, however I do remember the All-Star game in Seattle (2002?) and liked everything about it except the colors of the jerseys. Green and brick red? Made no sense to me. Would've looked so much better in the NW Green (teal) and Navy.

Although I do think the greens have changed since then, went back to the brighter teal (early 90s)? But ColorWrex would have to confirm that

I have posted this elsewhere, but while I know that the logo is supposedly the Target Field facade set aginst the backdrop of downtown, every time I see the logo I see a station wagon with a surf board on top driving through town. Kind of makes me think of Chevy Chase in Vacation.

GriswoldStationWagon.jpg

Archived