Lacrosse World Championship Concepts

hockeyny13

Israel already had some decent uniforms but i changed the shoulder stripes to go down the arms texas a&m style. Also put the star of david on the shoulder so it looks like the flag. the lion on the shorts is from an israel lacrosse logo. The gray outline around the numbers is hard to see, ill fix it next update.

5koPkDh.jpg

VhJRGw1.jpg

Korea took a bit of thinking as to the style of the jersey but im happy with the way it turned out. I used the emblem of the korea republic as the logo, a yin yang in front of a Hibiscus syriacus.

NeAapYP.jpg

fu6ZDiE.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiny detail: since you're going for a flag look on the Israel shoulders, I suggest rotating the star of david so that the top and bottom points are facing the front and back of the jersey. It will be as though the shoulder logo is the wrong way, but from the front and back of the road jersey, the flag will be correct, and just inverted on the home. This batch was a lot better, keep it up!

The Jersey doesn't match the pants at all, with that pants stripe(which is great) it would help to get more creative with the jersey. Also just putting Korea on the uniform is confusing, you need to put South Korea or Republic of Korea somewhere.

The Jersey doesn't match the pants at all, with that pants stripe(which is great) it would help to get more creative with the jersey. Also just putting Korea on the uniform is confusing, you need to put South Korea or Republic of Korea somewhere.

His Home says Korea Republic, while his away just says Team Korea. So he does have it but the Away should say the same thing.

His Home says Korea Republic, while his away just says Team Korea. So he does have it but the Away should say the same thing.

yeah but it's not on the uniforms

Now on to Sweden and Slovakia.

For sweden i used the tre kronor as the logo. I tried out a flag helmet for them and i dont know how people will react to it, so let me know what you think. if anone sees the jersey as purple, its not. for some reason it looks very blue inside of illustartor and purple outside of it.

NoPcgt6.jpg

vCvAjYF.jpg

For slovakia i used the Slovakia Lacrosse Federation logo because i looks great. I also went for a simple look but put the coat of arms in the number.

5yR0oke.jpg

SePmfy1.jpg

First off, I want to apologize hockeyny13. I admit that I kind of overreacted back there. You dont see many posts about the Creators Game here on the boards and I want to support anyone's concepts and commentary. Also to be honest, your T2 helmet looks better than the one I created.

The Slovakian and Israeli set looks solid! For your Korean Republic primary uniform, I think a white NOB works better than the red NOB.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

I like that Mexico logo. Did you make that? Or is ot from something?

Also that Slovakia logo does look awesome! Never knew lacrosse was big anywhere other than North America.

Some helmets to be worn at the World Games.

ZvoJepm.jpg

Bzk85Mb.jpg

4AHKcyZ.jpg

Did you get permission from the original poster to post your stuff in his topic? If not bad move man.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Sweden Update: fixed the blue so its actually blue and not purple

a8iq5k8.jpg

44DEbGN.jpg

Italy was a tough one for me. i wanted to use the flag colors somewhere in the jersey but blue and gold are their primary lacrosse colors. The logo is a version of their lacrosse federation logo. Feel free to let me know if the flag helmet is a yay or nay.

X73Y4AL.jpg

jkrm6vn.jpg

China was a fun one to mess with. I saw china play yesterday and i loved the chinese symbols for china on the front and the english version "china" on the back so i used that. I also created my own dragon logo and sublimated it on the jersey and shorts. I was tempted to make a yellow third jersey but for right now the red and white jerseys will have to do.

inkptPn.jpg

qaxqs4H.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since i posted and since the games have ended but i have almost completed all the teams i said i would and will still post them up.

Ill start with the italy update. i changed the shoulder logo to a howling wolf. I will leave italy as is and move on.

dG5EhAG.jpg

waIeMfB.jpg

Moving on the to Netherlands. I really love the lion logo for the netherlands ice hockey team and used it here. other than that i stuck with the netherlands identity of orange and blue.

OS1obL5.jpg

u1QyYeM.jpg

Norway i went crazy with. I havent used a pattern throughout a uniform except for maybe mexico and wanted to change that, Norway has a history of using crazy pants for their curling team so i decided their lacrosse team would be the same. i used the houndstooth pattern, maybe a little too much, throughout everything but the socks and logo. my view on patterns is, go big or go home. in other words if you have it, use it, so thats why theres a full houndstooth helmet.

GYpkC7B.jpg

WbyWOXy.jpg

USA and Canada are up next along with and netherlands and norway fixes. Then iroquois and england will round out the 16 teams i promised. If anyone wants to request a nation i will gladly do a concept for them.

Archived