High School Cardinal Logo

Vicious

So, my old high school unveiled their hideous new football logo the other day, which gave me an idea to take a stab at doing it better. They switched to a red and yellow, when they were always using a deep maroon and vegas gold, so i went back to that color scheme.

The logo they unveiled.

My shot at it:

Screenshot2014-07-14at103752PM_zps33956c

Screenshot2014-07-14at103954PM_zps347969

Let me know what you think, and how it can improve.

Picture21.png

My main issue is that it looks like he's pulling back in shock (if that makes sense, not sure how else to describe it) and the head is too narrow. Fill out the head a bit more and it'll look nice.

Plus cardinal beaks meet at a point, instead of the overbite (for lack of technical terms)

Cardinal3.jpg

bufg.png

Dude, that is a good logo. I'm surprised how Davison doesn't use that instead their new logo. Also, I'm about 20 minutes from Davison, so it good from to be recognized from this place. But I'm a Grand Blanc fan, and sorry for being an enemy, but Davison is our rivals

i liked the 1st and 2nd better to stay with color, cardinal. but with black still looked good. I can imagine all sport teams with this logo/colors. they would have looked alot better than that crappy upgrade.

hey maybe put in some team uniforms in various sports with the new logo?

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Thanks guys. As requested, here is what they used to have for a football logo. 3103_l.gif this at least had a DC hidden in there. They pretty much just took the head off this logo and changes the colors.

Picture21.png

Archived