Idea for reworked Mariners color scheme.

sacker12

Here are some ideas that I would like to see the Mariners change to in the near future. Please excuse the images' sub-par quality since all I did to them was download them off of chriscreamer.com and just changed around the outline colors in Paint. I just did this to show you the basic idea of what I was talking about.

Oh yeah, I'm having a little trouble decided on the away script whether I want a white middle outline or a silver middle outline, but on the drawing, I have a white middle outline. The reason why I was so hesitant at first to use a silver middle outline since it looked so bad on the Indians away unis. But then again, I've never thought of silver as a part of the Indians scheme like I have with the Mariners. Well, here they are. Feedback is appreciated.

Home script: seattlehomescript.gif

Away script: seattleroadscript.gif

phew, for a moment there i was afraid you were thinkin of makin a major color change, cus what they have is basically the result of finally getting it right. B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Your change doesn't seem to have much of a point except to show that you can change colors. Take the Red Sox logo, for example. Red letters with a blue outline. It's that way in the logo and on the home and road uniforms. But on the batting jersey, the letters are white with a blue outline. And on the red alternate, the letters are blue with white outlines.

Your recoloring would serve a purpose if they were done that way for legibility, depending on the jersey they were appearing. But if it's just for the logo itself, there's not much difference from what they already have, so it just seems like change for the sake of change.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived