NHL to NFL concepts

panthers_2012

Hello all!! I can't remember the last time I actually started a concept post so it's time that I come back. For the past couple of months( and by couple of months, I mean the beginning of the year), I've been working on NHL to NFL crossover and I finally finished it!! All of these are done is MS Paint. So, without further ado, I present my first concept, the Pittsburgh Penguins!! All the teams are done, so I'm going to post a team each day or every other day or so! I hope you all enjoy the series!!

penguins football concept.png

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

1 hour ago, JJ Anderes said:

This is a good start. The uniform itself is very pixelated, and the black on the penguin logo doesn't match the black on the jersey. Besides that, this looks good!

Unfortunately, most of them will be pixelated, but I'm trying my best. I'm more of a hand drawing kind of person, but I just like doing this for fun! 

spacer.png

On 10/10/2016 at 9:22 AM, ahowe6464 said:

I like it. I'd put an outline over the sleeve logs though. Another problem is... doesn't make sense for a football logo (the one on the helmet) to be skating and holding a hockey stick 

I understand, but it's just a crossover series with the current logos. On to my next team, the Ducks!! The sleeves are kind of based of of their jersey. The nest team will be up within the next couple of days!

ducks football concpet.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, ~Bear said:

The numbers are very dark, sand numbers might work better. Also, I'd try different colored helmets since the Coyote is lost in the brick. 

I agree, Sand numbers and helmet might bw worth a shot. Love the striping, though.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

1 hour ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

I agree, Sand numbers and helmet might bw worth a shot. Love the striping, though.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll do the update tomorrow since I'm away from my computer for today. 

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I'd take the C off the side of the helmet, let the flames on the helmet stand alone

Maybe consider putting it on the back of the helmet, if anywhere.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On 10/20/2016 at 8:18 AM, panthers_2012 said:

I went a little wild with this concept, which was fun for me. Next up, the Flames!!! I took inspiration for the helmet on the Jaguars, but this was fun to create!

flames football concpet.png

That's a fun one for sure.

Archived