Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raysox

2017 Motorsports Paint Schemes

109 posts in this topic

Mercedes not changing much of course, but looks like this will really be the one to see in the night races

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 9.07.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-23 at 9.08.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-23 at 9.08.15 AM.png

Force India has had much better liveries, as theirs keeps getting more drab with black and grey each year. And that hideous nose... Mercedes is classy as usual, and just enough change for the better.

f1-brazilian-gp-2013-adrian-sutil-sahara

nuevo-force-india-vjm07-perez-juncadella

force-india-vjm09.jpg

Force India looks like the old McLaren cars.

1 person likes this

Yeah, Force India has the perfect opportunity to own the orange and green and it would make perfect sense. They move further and further away from it every year though.

Two more unveils today. The new Ferrari SF70H. Note the shark fin and T-wing. Less black which is a good thing and the shark fin is reminiscent of lauda era designs which I like. Still not a fan of the big Scuderia Ferrari logo next to it though.

ferrari-sf70h-5-941x529.jpg

The McLaren MCL32 and a completely new look which takes inspiration from the Bruce McLaren days. I'm not overly impressed personally.

AU1537169.jpg

20 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Force India looks like the old McLaren cars.

McLaren looks like the old Force India cars.

2 people like this

last years Ferarri was one of my favorite Scuderia liveries in a long time. really sad to see less white used there but ill take the Lauda-esque shark fin. still looks cool

the old McLaren orange is such a beautiful color, i can't believe the car is 50% black. i would love to have seen them go all in with orange. im really not feeling this design at all

as a side note the 2017 car design does look so much better. i hope they race as good as they look

I don't know if I'm entirely sold on the McLaren one. Feels very generic when they could have gone a lot cleaner with the great scheme they went with. Reminds me a lot of Marussia, which isn't a good thing

Jules_Bianchi_2013_Malaysia_FP1.jpg

That Ferrari might be the best looking F1 car of the decade. The aggressive sidepods and the rear wing look so mean and fast. I love it.

1 person likes this

Wow I came pretty damn close to Haas' livery

IMG_6798.JPGIMG_6799.PNG

Red Bull's new livery, other than adding Mobil 1 products, not really much of a change. Red-Bull-RB13-1.jpg

Speaking of Red Bull, I can't wait to be able to tell the difference between them and Toro Rosso this year

IMG_6813.JPG

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, raysox said:

Speaking of Red Bull, I can't wait to be able to tell the difference between them and Toro Rosso this year

IMG_6813.JPG

No joke, its about time that they did something different.

I love Michael Waltrip's paint scheme for the Daytona 500. The only thing that bugs me is the neon numbers.

ED14DA9DD92649948BA2A2E48241877F.jpeg

1 hour ago, cubsfan2015 said:

I love Michael Waltrip's paint scheme for the Daytona 500. The only thing that bugs me is the neon numbers.

ED14DA9DD92649948BA2A2E48241877F.jpeg

I was going to say the same thing last week when I first saw it, but I do like the numbers. From a spotter's view, how many blue and white cars are there? It just kind of pops, but the actual font is great.

Haas probably has the shark fin with the nicest profile to it. Fairly large winglet below the US flag on each side too. I also agree that is a fantastic new livery for Toro Rosso.

10/10 for Torro Rosso. i wish that was the RB livery so bad. 

I've been making a NASCAR paint schemes website, check it out! It's still being updated, so it's not done, but I have a lot done so far!

https://sites.google.com/view/nascarschemes/home

1 person likes this

I always wanted someone to make a web site showing all the schemes, plus a little bit of history, so once I had the knowledge time and capabilities, I made the site!