CinnamonRoll21

Mississippi Football League

33 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, vicfurth said:

I think "concept" is a stretch for a poorly drawn coloring page. Maybe call it a vague idea?

For what I can make out from the other ideas, the numbers are too wide on the home/road and I can't make out what the helmet logo is. 

Sorry, my editing program doesn't have good templates I can find. Also, the helmet logo is supposed to be an antler.

28 minutes ago, JCaldwell1 said:

I'll make one for Madison.

ok. Just tell me the name and you're in!

1 minute ago, CinnamonRoll21 said:

ok. Just tell me the name and you're in!

Madison Brix. because you know, all the buildings are made of not painted brick

1 hour ago, CinnamonRoll21 said:

Sorry, my editing program doesn't have good templates I can find. Also, the helmet logo is supposed to be an antler.

Try inkscape. It uses a filetype called .SVG

theres a lot out there on the Googles if you search for it. 

1 person likes this

When this topc started to get high criticism and almost no cooperation, I decided to quit. Now, I'm starting it back up with a template and hopefully this will become successful. Details are in the original post.

If you can't take criticism you shouldn't be on this site. If you are going to just quit when you get criticized, then don't start a concept.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, FlyingBuckeye7 said:

If you can't take criticism you shouldn't be on this site. If you are going to just quit when you get criticized, then don't start a concept.

Maybe I was over exaggerating a little bit, but I love making concepts and I know that criticism is used to help me.

1 person likes this

On 3/17/2017 at 5:13 PM, CinnamonRoll21 said:

Maybe I was over exaggerating a little bit, but I love making concepts and I know that criticism is used to help me.

Good. Now, let's see some concepts.

1 hour ago, FlyingBuckeye7 said:

Good. Now, let's see some concepts.

I want other people to join ( kinda like @sleuthpanther's SCAA). If not enough people join in a respectable amount of time, then I'll start doing concepts for all teams.

1 person likes this

That's not how this works. Do it yourself first, then if people offer, go forward from there. 

When you get it together, start a new thread.