Worst NBA Uniforms

kimball

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

warriors-1997-2002-uniforms-getty-ftrjpg_9deotqddmbi719vuymila1z6s.jpg?t=-1261287675&w=1280&h=720&quality=100

When the Warriors overhauled their look/identity for 1997-98, that look was egregiously ugly.

OTOH, when they modified it a few seasons later (the WARRIORS font was changed a bit, no lightning on the sides of the unis), those were more tolerable. 

My biased Bay Area roots tell me that these weren't that bad. Yes they were a completely different look than before, but it was the 90s and loud colors, asymmetry was acceptable. I liked the lightning bolt and the colors were sharp. Obviously these aren't better than their classic colors and I am glad these were associated with the dark times. 

The road set looked a lot better in terms of color balance

golden-state-warriors-forward-adam-keefe

Go A's!

17 hours ago, cubsfan2015 said:

I hated that set too,but I absolutely loved the blue alternate.

Didn't mind that set, but definitely prefer RW&B. It was definitely better than the crappy piping mess version of it that came after.

I also loved that blue alternate though. Patiently waiting for Mitchell & Ness to come out with one.

allen-iverson-of-the-philadelphia-76ers-reacts-to-the-game-against-picture-id1826357

3 hours ago, VikWings said:

Didn't mind that set, but definitely prefer RW&B. It was definitely better than the crappy piping mess version of it that came after.

I also loved that blue alternate though. Patiently waiting for Mitchell & Ness to come out with one.

allen-iverson-of-the-philadelphia-76ers-reacts-to-the-game-against-picture-id1826357

Not to get too off topic and into a "jerseys we like" thread, but I'm surprised so many people forget about the brief red version of this. Wouldve loved the set to make the blue the primary road, and this the alt. The main downside, as you mentioned, is the piping

Image result for sixers red phila

19 hours ago, el_gmac said:

image020.jpg

Oh, come on. The inaugural Raptors didn't look great (the inaugural Grizzlies looked better for sure), but they don't belong in "worst" lists - in fact, I'd say that's probably this team's best look.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived