NHL Third Jerseys (Western Conference Complete)

Hoovuh

3 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Not awful, but it needs some orange, imo. Maybe inbetween the white and gray stripes?

3 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Agreed. that would be a unique colour scheme to the league.

I personally dont like how it looks, but here it is!

RqGi4CZ.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the fact that that's the only orange on the jersey, it sticks out like a sore thumb. If you were to go further with the variation, you'd have to put a little orange on the logo and #'s too. I think it's great without it though!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

The current Los Angeles Kings Third celebrates the team's 50th anniversary. They unveiled a grey set and for some reason a gold trim around the numbers that look out of place. I decided to keep the main color of the jersey and the arm stripes, but change the hem stripe to match the arm ones. No outlines for the name/numbers. A feature that I added to the collar is two stripes representing the 2 Stanley Cups they have as a franchise.

MJOYW9u.png

I have two concepts for the San Jose Sharks. The first one is kind of just something I made while messing around. The second one is the more serious one.

The first one has shark teeth style striping on the arms and the hem. Orange is pretty much eliminated from the color scheme, aside from the logos. The second one promotes the use of orange to a prominent color and black is used much less.

eN5daEe.png

euH0mSl.png

15 hours ago, Hoovuh said:

The current Los Angeles Kings Third celebrates the team's 50th anniversary. They unveiled a grey set and for some reason a gold trim around the numbers that look out of place. I decided to keep the main color of the jersey and the arm stripes, but change the hem stripe to match the arm ones. No outlines for the name/numbers. A feature that I added to the collar is two stripes representing the 2 Stanley Cups they have as a franchise.

MJOYW9u.png

I have two concepts for the San Jose Sharks. The first one is kind of just something I made while messing around. The second one is the more serious one.

The first one has shark teeth style striping on the arms and the hem. Orange is pretty much eliminated from the color scheme, aside from the logos. The second one promotes the use of orange to a prominent color and black is used much less.

eN5daEe.png

euH0mSl.png

How bout an orange alt for my sharks ? Similar to what our development team ( SJ barracuda) has :

IMG_4192.JPG

On 3/7/2017 at 7:58 PM, Hoovuh said:

eN5daEe.png

Oooooooh I like it! Out of the box but not over the top. I'm wondering if it would look better in teal vs white. Widen up the number font and I'm sold.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Moving along to the Central Division now, starting with the Chicago Blackhawks. The Stadium Series jerseys that they wore against the Minnesota Wild were gorgeous, so I based this next set on them. I simplified the look a little bit by taking away their alternate logo from the sleeves and completed the stripes. I think it is a simple and effective look for a Blackhawk 3rd jersey.

Y8K3J3X.png

I like the general idea for the Blackhawks, more teams should have more white alternates. My suggestions would be to make the collar stand out from the yoke and switch the red and black on the stripes to distance them from their road jerseys.

Vancouver is perfect. They should adopt that ASAP.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

On 3/13/2017 at 3:53 PM, NoE38 said:

I like the general idea for the Blackhawks, more teams should have more white alternates. My suggestions would be to make the collar stand out from the yoke and switch the red and black on the stripes to distance them from their road jerseys.

Vancouver is perfect. They should adopt that ASAP.

This look better?

qiODU8K.png

Colorado is next. Their new dark blue alt is gorgeous. I loved their Stadium Series jersey as well (besides the giant numbers). So I somewhat merged the two together. The striping pattern is inspired by the SS jersey, and of course I had to use the new logo. Let me know what you all think!

gJXq31I.png

Archived