Happy to try your concepts

AOK66

Hi everyone, I am an amateur photoshopper who really enjoys mocking up uniforms, particularly football helmets, though I have played around with most sports.  If you have any ideas you would like to see, I am happy to give them a try.  Not promising anything out of this world, but I will do my best.  I really do enjoy the process, and am always looking for new ideas.  Attaching a few things I have done in the past: Conference championship helmet mashup, Montana State helmet mockups, redesigned Rangers Liberty logos, and some hydrodipped MLB batting helmets.  Thanks!

KLfGGmG.png

Dr60czk.jpgcSOJCc9.png

rrO2Kza.pngcKvX1Ly.jpg6kaT3df.jpg

14 minutes ago, Suededesigns said:

I could've sworn I saw those dipped helmets blow up somewhere? Was that you?

I did them for Uniwatch, some of them were in one of Paul Lukas’ ESPN articles. It was incredibly nice of him to let me help out on the project. 

3 minutes ago, AOK66 said:

I did them for Uniwatch, some of them were in one of Paul Lukas’ ESPN articles. It was incredibly nice of him to let me help out on the project. 

Damn that's awesome man! Id be interested to see a mavs and rockets concept, Ive done a rockets concept and I want to see what your take is.

25 minutes ago, AOK66 said:

Are the above posted MLB helmet concepts all the ones you made?

On 1/16/2018 at 2:01 PM, coco1997 said:

Are the above posted MLB helmet concepts all the ones you made?

There were a few others I tried, most pretty unsuccessful and out there.  Not all the ones in the first image made the cut for the article, but here were some of the failed attempts.  Please keep in mind this was almost a year ago, so some of these are definitely not my best work, and a couple were nixed early on before trying to clean up.

mxU7vgg.jpg

On 1/16/2018 at 7:18 PM, joepro said:

That NYR logo looks so much better with the full face visible.

I agree, makes it feel a little bit less "late 90's" to me.  Same reason I tried removing some of the extra bordering.

On 1/16/2018 at 1:39 PM, Suededesigns said:

Damn that's awesome man! Id be interested to see a mavs and rockets concept, Ive done a rockets concept and I want to see what your take is.

Basketball is the only sport I haven't played around with at all!  Could be fun though, I will think on it.

47 minutes ago, AOK66 said:

There were a few others I tried, most pretty unsuccessful and out there.  Not all the ones in the first image made the cut for the article, but here were some of the failed attempts.  Please keep in mind this was almost a year ago, so some of these are definitely not my best work, and a couple were nixed early on before trying to clean up.

mxU7vgg.jpg

Nice! What's the pattern for the Mets helmet supposed to be? 

12 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Nice! What's the pattern for the Mets helmet supposed to be? 

I struggled with an idea for the Mets... Tried doing an apple pattern, a la their homerun apple that raises up.  Not my strongest concept...

On 1/18/2018 at 6:39 PM, stumpygremlin said:

I'd love to see what you could come up with for my alma mater, the UMass Lowell River Hawks. Any (or all) of the sports. You don't have to, of course, but I'd be curious.

Sorry for the delayed response.  Went with a Bills style helmet, didn't do anything too crazy with it, just wanted to get the logo on a clean helmet and see where it went.  Could try more adventurous stuff if you have any specific ideas!

DTa21op.jpg

Can you please make a version of this image purple and yellow. make the green purple and keep the yellow the same color

IMAGE LINK

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

17 minutes ago, AOK66 said:

Here it is.  Go Vikes!guYsq5a.png

GREAT! if there is a way to get that made in real life I would do it

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

I know I might be asking a lot but can you please make this logo I made look nicer (just like shade it and stuff u know) its from the RBL Riot Ball League thread. u don't have to do it now.

IMAGE LINK

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

On 1/18/2018 at 6:39 PM, stumpygremlin said:

I'd love to see what you could come up with for my alma mater, the UMass Lowell River Hawks. Any (or all) of the sports. You don't have to, of course, but I'd be curious.

A second idea.  Would probably be better without the helmet stripes.  Thought I'd try mocking it up quickly though

1Tsr4Ry.jpg

12 minutes ago, wildfan2440 said:

I know I might be asking a lot but can you please make this logo I made look nicer (just like shade it and stuff u know) its from the RBL Riot Ball League thread. u don't have to do it now.

IMAGE LINK

I'll give it a go after the games tonight or tomorrow morning!

thanks!

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

Archived