What would you do during your day with the Stanley Cup?

ShutUpLutz!

One of the coolest new sports traditions is that every player on the team that won the Stanley Cup gets to have the Cup for a day. Naturally this has lead to some wild and zany stuff, with the Cup ending up at the bottom of swimming pools, in hot tubs and jacuzzis, getting a tan at the beach, going to the top of mountains, visiting MANY, MANY bars and strip clubs and having everyone from babies to grandparents to teenagers to MILFS to dogs and cats drinking /eating things out of the Cup, including but not limited to beer, champagne, wine, Goldschlager, Coke, Pepsi, milkshakes of various flavors, ice cream of various flavors, some evil concoction mixed up by Mark Messier at a bar the night the Rangers won the Cup back in 1994, cereal, mashed potatoes, potato salad, various types of salad, as well as having thousands of babies and dogs and cat and lizards placed in the bowl for adorable photos.

All of which is AWESOME.

Unfortunately the Washington Capitals apparently went a bit too far and there may be some restrictions on what can and can't be done with the Cup in the years to come. Which is yet another example of why we can't have nice things.

But for the purposes of this thread, let;'s say that the rules and restrictions have been lifted. Naturally you can't go stupid crazy, like bashing someone's skull into 30 or so pieces of throwing the Cup through a glass storefront or using it as a battering ram during a drug bust, but that still leaves plenty of mischief to be had, so what would you do and where would you and the Cup go during your day together.

I would take a nap with the Cup. I mean a full take off shoes/socks take wallet/keys/coins out of pants pockets, and get under the covers nap. I'd play frisbee golf with the Cup as each hole. 

• 1 month later...

Archived