2018 MLB Postseason: Team Twitter Emoji Hashtags

2018 MLB Postseason: Team Twitter Emoji Hashtags

October 2, 2018 - 15:56 PM

So it looks like I’m a Twitter Emoji Hashtag reporter now? Great. Anyways, with the MLB Postseason beginning tonight Twitter has set up each of the ten lucky playoff teams with their own fancy emoji hashtags. Hey! Check it out, […]

Read More...

3 hours ago, msu said:

The Rockies have the only good one.

This is was what I was gonna post. They're the only one that got their phrase somewhat organically 11 years ago. I hate forced phrases/hashtags that were literally created by some people in a boardroom only because they had to and that's what the other nine pretty much are. 

How is the Brewers anything but #WinOneForUke?

12 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

This is was what I was gonna post. They're the only one that got their phrase somewhat organically 11 years ago. I hate forced phrases/hashtags that were literally created by some people in a boardroom only because they had to and that's what the other nine pretty much are. 

It really couldn't be more obvious that these were thought up by boomers who still don't quite grasp social media (and probably ignored the suggestions of the millennials they hired specifically for that purpose).

#WeAreOfTheOpinionThatMilwaukeeIsGoingToHaveOneOfThosePostseasonRunsYaKnowAndWeFeelTwitterShouldKnow

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Haha, it just dawned on me looking at the image that the Cubs' is #EverybodyIn. New ones #EverybodyInWeOut. #ThanksForTheMemories, #WeTried, #FlyTheWErrFlyTheL, #WaitAnother100Years...

A little fun spin on the rest of them....

Cleveleland: #WeWantedCleveleandRocksThanksColorado

Atlanta: #CouldGetWeird

Boston: #SeriouslyYankeesAgain?

Houston: #WeHaveLiftOff

Oakland: #MoneyballWasRealDammit

New York: #It'sNotThePostseasonWithoutUs

Los Angeles: #WeGot$$$

Colorado: #RockieMountainHigh

Milwaukee: #WinOneForTheUke

packchampionslfroh.png

Archived