ldconcepts

New Hockey Template/Random Hockey Concepts (Blue Jackets Added)

Fix up the area right below the collar, it looks like the clone/stamp tool you used isn't blended together with the body of the jersey completely 

As for the concept, yours is much much better than what the Monsters currently wear. Really nice idea!

Thanks for the feedback.

19 hours ago, JB Designs said:

The end caps of the yokes seem to be a shade lighter than the body of it (basically the area that is the difference between a round and squared yoke). This is especially noticeable on white yokes, see your light blue monsters concept. The trapezoid on the back surrounding the CCM logo also seems to be this lighter shade and the front outline of the yoke seems to have this issue as well (creating the phantom yoke effect I mentioned earlier). Darken each of those a tad and you've got a really beauty. Excellent work on this, LD!

15 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Fix up the area right below the collar, it looks like the clone/stamp tool you used isn't blended together with the body of the jersey completely 

As for the concept, yours is much much better than what the Monsters currently wear. Really nice idea!

Monsters+Entry.png

Next year's Winter Classic includes two of the most colourful teams in the league, so it seems like a no-brainer for a second colour vs colour Winter Classic matchup.

I updated my template to include Adidas' throwback collar, and used it as a contrast to the base colour of both jerseys.

The Predators' set is inspired by the old Nashville Dixie Flyers. The main crest is a simplified version of their former alternate logo to fit in with the 60s look.

Dallas borrows heavily from the North Stars, and the primary logo is based off of the Dallas Texans.

Winter+Classic+Concept.png

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!

Love the jerseys but I don’t think that Nashville logo works here

Here's my entry for the HJC Stinger competition.

I made use of all the colors in the primary stinger logo on the home and away, and experimented with powder blue on the alternate jerseys.

Stinger+Entry.png

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!