Then-to-Now IV

CrookedThumb

Sorry for the long wait. School started about five weeks ago, and I don't have the time I used to have during the summer. Anyway, Then-to-Now is back with a new installment. This time the team is from the NBA. You will have to modernize the Buffalo Braves.

The deadline is 11:59 PM (EST) next Thursday, the 9th.

I'm sure you guys know the rules by now, but if not just say so, and I'll explain them to you.

Count me in. I'll be done by Monday.

Great start by joshuamings, i must say. :grin:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

It's really not fair when you gotta compete against stuff like this, but I guess I'll throw my stuff in anyway. :D

Sorry about the size of the primary logo, but that was the size of the original logo I tweaked a bit. I gave them a bit of a colour change since I wanted to lose the most overdone colour combo in sports. So, without further ado, here y'all go:

PRIMARY

buffalobraves.png

ALTERNATE

bravesaltlogo.png

HOME, ROAD AND ALT

bravesjerseys.png

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived