New 3rd jersey for the Red Sox?

Brass

just wondering brass, but arent you pretty young?  how did you get a job in Red Sox PR?  Just wondering  ^_^

I'm 16, and I'm not like the head of PR, but I basically go with players to special events (i.e. schools, libraries, Johnny Damon shaving his beard :D) and I send out fanpacks.

yeah i do similar with the Oakland A's

How can you guys get jobs with the MLB & I struggle to get a job at McDonalds'?:D

Would it be a bad time to add my name to the list? :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the red alt. I wish the colors were reversed (white numbers, blue outline) and they could do a navy one with red numbers and white outline. Everyone is right about the current trend on vests. I think stuff like the Indians came out with is boring. It's as about as exciting and the Pirates coming out with the same uniform, but with pin stripes.

KISSwall09.jpg

Byron19, I'm taking a guess you're the one who started the post over at SoSH and I must say I'm jealous -- I've been a lurker there forever! Now if only I was a member... :P

In a perfect world, the Sox would just drop the awful red alts (such an ugly sight at Fenway) and go with the regular home and away. We don't need an alternate.

I hope they don't get rid of the current alts. I think they're pretty mine and I;ve enjoyed the shift over to red. The blue numbers were distracting, but a switch over to white should solve that problem. The one switch I hope they make is ditching the red bill on the practice cap. It bothers me for some reason.

Haven't heard anything 'round these parts, but having worked with numerous sports teams i can tell you 95% of the rumours you hear come true.

I must ask - how did u survive this weekends snow storm? :P

What would be cool for the Sox to do is create a Green jersey with a Shamrock on it to help boast its Irishness!!! Or I would like to see a Black jersey with Boston on the front in Red letters. Man that would be pretty slick.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well I got wind today, that it will be a whole new style of jersey. Mixing classic and modern in a good way, with a slightly modified main logo on the sleeve.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Byron19, I'm taking a guess you're the one who started the post over at SoSH and I must say I'm jealous -- I've been a lurker there forever! Now if only I was a member...  :P

Guilty as charged. That's me over there, John Marzano Olympic Hero. :D

Well I got wind today, that it will be a whole new style of jersey. Mixing classic and modern in a good way, with a slightly modified main logo on the sleeve.

Oh man, what could it mean by new style? Could it be Mesh...no button down front, a mix of mesh and the reg material, sleveless, long sleve, Man, I cant wait to see this monstr...er...masterpiece!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Oh man, what could it mean by new style? Could it be Mesh...no button down front, a mix of mesh and the reg material, sleveless, long sleve, Man, I cant wait to see this monstr...er...masterpiece!

Well I heard that it will be unveiled around April.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Along with this, they should bring back the striped stirrups that were ditched before 2003. I havenen heard anything on Remy Report yet, although I think quite a few posters are on both boards (SoSH). I just hope its not something with the "B" logo. the 2 sox look much more interesting, IMO.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Well, we know Byron19's over there, and I think I've seen Arquimedez Pozo (SoSH poster) over here a couple times too.

Incidentally, I whipped this graphic up since a couple posters over there were asking about the TATC jersey the Sox were supposed to wear (they didn't, since the jerseys arrived to Fenway Park late).

Here it is:

soxtatc.png

The grey is supposed to be metallic silver. I can't say for sure if this rendition is 100% accurate, I'm going off seven-year-old memories here since photos are nonexistant.

Perhaps this is the origin of the most recent red alternate?

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

What would be cool for the Sox to do is create a Green jersey with a Shamrock on it to help boast its Irishness!!! Or I would like to see a Black jersey with Boston on the front in Red letters. Man that would be pretty slick.

I think the Sox already have a green alt for St. Patrick's Day in spring training

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Yep, they do. Green with "RED SOX" written in white with red outline, the "two-sox" logo on the left sleeve. I have one hanging in my closet.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Haven't heard anything 'round these parts, but having worked with numerous sports teams i can tell you 95% of the rumours you hear come true.

I must ask - how did u survive this weekends snow storm? :P

I live in Canada, you learn to live with em :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived