New bills concept

Braden

Okay guys, here's my latest crack at the Bills unifoem, using the olde paint template, but I re-did the sleves to make it easier for better number and stripe detail, and to make it easier to use as a template.

So... here's my Buffalo Bills Concept...

Copy / Paste as usual...

The concepts are designed for use with the white pants primarily, with the navy/royal pants as an optional away combo. The logo on the helmet DOES have a navy outline. It matches the helmet striping that way.

All feedback is welcomed. I'm determined to design a great Bills concept, cause frankly, currently IMHO they have the worst jerseys in the NFL right now.

Peace!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Just a couple problems I have with this concept:

1. Maybe it's just my computer, but the royal blue seems too light - almost electric

2. The side stripes need to go on both the real jerseys and these.

So as to not be completely negative, I love the navy outline around the logo. It really does add to the continuity of the design.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

I sat here and knew that the design looked good, but it just didn't feel right to me.  Now I know why, to bright of a blue.  But, my real question is...why no red jersey?

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Okay, okay, I toned down the blue. I thought I had adjusted the colours properly, but I forgot to change the Blue.

Same concept, just the blue is toned down.

Copy / Paste

STL, what do improvements you think it needs? I'm just curious...

I'm a bit iffy on the alternate though. I tried a red version, while trying to maintain that unerarm stripe theme, but it looked much worse than the navy. Something just isn't right in the way I fit the Royal Blue in, but I couldn't think of any other way. I wanted to at least make the striping the same.

Much better...not so, ahhhh!

And, I see what you mean about the red jerseys.  After posting what I did, I tried my own red version.  One word.  Blech.

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Why so heavy on the navy blue/black color? I think they would work better with more red, maybe red outlines on the numbers and red collar. The red needs to be tied in more, otherwise it looks out of place on the sides and striping.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Why not a red Bills jersey as an alternant or something? Not like the road jersey where its half white half blue, but all red [not including the pants, which would be white]...

Am I the only one who would like that would look nice?

O yea, forgot, I made a concept with that design [red bills jersey] so when i have acess to that computer i will post it...

Guys, guys... face it, the Bills have Navy in their logo. I'm kind of amazed on how people saying there's too much navy in the uniform. I certainly don't think so. The Navy there is to accent and to outline the red / blue colour combo without making it clash. I would love to see a red alt that works for Buffalo, but with a pant/underarm striping scheme that mainly has red in it, this poses a concern as far as making it look good. One thing's for sure, I'm gonna keep on trying.

I'm just not a big fan of anything posted yet...perhaps I'll take it upon myself to come up with something...

I'll have to go with you on this one. Sorry JQ, those are too Patriots meets Jets for me.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived