Ravens Tattoo idea

gueman

Well here is the design for my next tattoo. The Ravens.

Here is the tat.

ravenstat1.jpg

And here it is as a rendering on my arm.

Ravenstatrendering.jpg

The one used in the rendering is not exactly like the one on the top. I effed up and flattened it when I saved it. So I had to recreate it the best I could.

Oh and as a logo I know how many of you hate gradients in logos, but in tattoos it is cool.

This I hope to get it done over the next few weeks.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I like it.... But shouldn't the nostril that's white be "skin color" because everything else that was white is transparent?? Just a thought.... I like it though

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like it.... But shouldn't the nostril that's white be "skin color" because everything else that was white is transparent?? Just a thought.... I like it though

(psssst...he's a Browns fan)

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I'm gonna leave that up to the Jason my tattoo artist. White is a very hard color and is used to accent only. I think though that it will be skin color though with only the white ink being the glint in the eyes.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I disagree, I think the helmet logo will be better, obviously this is personal opionion, I just always thought the tattoo logo looked like one of those characters from Chuck E Cheese. No offense intended. Just personal musings.

I love the Saints, always have and always will, but a tattoo for a sports team? No. No offense, if that works for you, go for it...but...just hope they don't do Baltimore like the Colts did.

Yea that thought crossed my mind. That is why I didn't choose a helmet or the helmet logo. I felt beside it being a secondary logo it also just looked cool on its own. And hey I know tattoos are a personal thing. I see :censored: all the time an wonder why some one would get "that" as a tattoo. Oh and a Saints tattoo would be cool.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

P. J. O'Rourke

sports logo tattoos are good and bad ideas. There is this guy at the gym who has this large Bulls tat on his shoulder. Now I am thinking he got it when they had MJ and were winning 6 titles. Sure they are sort of good now but can you image having a tatt of a sub par team.

then again i have a superman tattoo.

i dont know how you feel about black and gray tattoos, but i think this might look better in that style. i personally dislike color tats, so maybe i am just bringing in my own personal style here. i like how you arent using a primary logo, because a secondary logo is not always recognized as "oh, thats the ravens logo" to non-football fans/logo fiends. like some girl on the beach might just think you have a cool raven on your arm, instead of a football team logo, so good choice there.

i dont know how you feel about black and gray tattoos, but i think this might look better in that style. i personally dislike color tats, so maybe i am just bringing in my own personal style here. i like how you arent using a primary logo, because a secondary logo is not always recognized as "oh, thats the ravens logo" to non-football fans/logo fiends. like some girl on the beach might just think you have a cool raven on your arm, instead of a football team logo, so good choice there.

I agree that it would look better in gray. Then again, aside from having my last name in gaelic in green on my back, I don't like colored tattoos either.

I like the idea but I'm not so crazy about how it looks for some reason. If I was getting a Ravens tattoo -- not a fan of theirs, of course, but if I was -- I would get this logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/images/Football/NFL/BAL_310.gif

I know they don't use it anymore but it's badass. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived