New hampshire primaries/ fisher cats oops

buster04

I know the great Primaries "Debate"(-ha get it...) took place but the logo I found, to my knowledge was un-discovered

As far as I know, it was too. Good find. Interesting look, I was never against the name.

What's wrong with sounding minor league-ish when it's the minor leagues?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

That UNcle Sam logo would make a good Yankees alernate, think about it Yankees primary log is a Uncle Sam hat. The Uncle Sam is a left handed hitter a perfect fit for the short porch in right and he is calling his shot like the Babe.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I know I have said this before but I really wish this franchise had kept there nerve with the original name. Its a much better minor league identity than the Fisher cats. Fair enough it would seem a bit cheesy in the majors, but if a team can call themselves the Biscuits, then why not this. Boo sucks to the NH Fisher Cats.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

WebSam.jpg  This just screams FISHER CATS!!!!!

Who wouldn't want a hat with a logo of some guy pointing? It almost beats out the Montgomery Biscuits for weirdness.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Does anyone have these logos vectorized? They are really nice (the Uncle Sam and the Elephant/Donkey).

I can't see why they changed the name. Not only did they change the name, the quality of the design went downhill. Primaries was their better choice, did they ever announce WHY they changed it?

I think I might buy one of those Primaries tees. They are really unique.

By changing to Fisher Cats, they lose the opportunity to market to political junkies as well as to baseball fans (I'm a bit of both.) 2004 would have been the BEST year to launch a team called the Primaries.

Geographic relevance with national (international) recognition. That makes Primaries a good name. It's the kind of name people should be choosing for their webdav challenge names (hint, hint.)

If i remember rightly there was an initial local reaction to the name of 'oh my god what a horrible name'. If only the organisation hadn't rushed to change it they would have one of the coolest Minor League names possible. Now they are stuck with a naff one!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived