NBA court database

kodrinsky

Angry? You're the one that makes people angry. This is your last post on this thread. You're banned for life. Banned by your bad manners and attitude. Bye bye.

What happened?

Just calm down my friend,i will be with u.

uV8YYsp.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angry? You're the one that makes people angry. This is your last post on this thread. You're banned for life. Banned by your bad manners and attitude. Bye bye.

What happened?

kodrinsky asked me to deal with ralphierce, feeling he was flooding the thread with unproductive posts. We like to encourage projects like this. Projects that show ambition and quality. So I agreed and took action. If ralphierce's posts are making the project less enjoyable for kodrinsky then his posts will be removed.

We're not going to let one person derail a thread with this much potential.

What happened?

kodrinsky asked me to deal with ralphierce, feeling he was flooding the thread with unproductive posts. We like to encourage projects like this. Projects that show ambition and quality. So I agreed and took action. If ralphierce's posts are making the project less enjoyable for kodrinsky then his posts will be removed.

So when we notice a mistake on Kodrinsky's work, what's the most polite way to correct him?

What happened?

Please do keep this thread.If it was removed it'll be a great pity.

Just tell kodrinsky forget the unhappiness and keep going.

uV8YYsp.gif

What happened?

So when we notice a mistake on Kodrinsky's work, what's the most polite way to correct him?

I can't tell you. kodrinsky asked me to deal with ralphierce. He didn't mention anyone else, so I can only assume he doesn't take issue with anyone else. So keep doing what you've been doing I suppose.

If you're asking for advice just point it out in a respectful manner. Don't demand he make corrections immediately or anything. Just point it out and trust he'll get to it when he can.

Please do keep this thread.If it was removed it'll be a great pity.

Just tell kodrinsky forget the unhappiness and keep going.

The thread isn't going anywhere :)

This thread is slowly, slowly building to kodrinsky just laying utter destruction to ralphierce. I predict his demise will come before the third Arco Arena floor.

NAILED IT

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Let's move on. One user's demands won't do any good.

Here's a proposal. Let Kod do the rest without distraction. There are still some sets left so let's just leave him do his magic.

dookie jr., a simple IP check has confirmed that you are ralphierce. Two things.

1) If this is your new account going forward, fine. Keep in mind that the site has a policy against dual accounts. Posting under the ralphierce account again will result in an instant ban.

2) kodrinsky asked me to deal with what he saw as your spamming and bad attitude in this thread. You will keep that in mind. Posting as you had been in this thread will not be tolerated. I recommend working out whatever issues you have with kodrinsky in private before posting publicly in this thread again.

Let's move on. One user's demands won't do any good.

Here's a proposal. Let Kod do the rest without distraction. There are still some sets left so let's just leave him do his magic.

dookie jr., a simple IP check has confirmed that you are ralphierce. Two things.

1) If this is your new account going forward, fine. Keep in mind that the site has a policy against dual accounts. Posting under the ralphierce account again will result in an instant ban.

2) kodrinsky asked me to deal with what he saw as your spamming and bad attitude in this thread. You will keep that in mind. Posting as you had been in this thread will not be tolerated. I recommend working out whatever issues you have with kodrinsky in private before posting publicly in this thread again.

Good job,admin!

uV8YYsp.gif

Archived