Dallas Stars Alternate Concept

ColeJ

I got inspired to use the new identity to try and create an alternate jersey that is a nod to the original Dallas Stars look.

I wanted to use the current D-Star, minus the D, plus the new workmarks, as a basis for the original Dallas Stars logo.

It's fairly self explanatory, so I won't keep rambling.

starsTHIRDsilver_zps77c37b0a.png

Reminds me of this:

seq0beoe21yuy7bcek0oizbla.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Great job of using the new star/wordmark and merging them to mimik the old logo. And as expected, the Texas logo on the shoulder looks great. I also like the "DALLAS" down the pants as a nod to past unis.

I agree about the pants, but I originally intended for this to be part of a concept that tweaked the home and road, and introduced a third. these pants would have been on all 3 uniforms in that case.

here is a clearer view of my logo:

cole-logo_zpsfcebfb5e.png

and here is a clearer view of the striping detail:

stripedetail_zps8bf61f84.png

I agree about the pants, but I originally intended for this to be part of a concept that tweaked the home and road, and introduced a third. these pants would have been on all 3 uniforms in that case.

here is a clearer view of my logo:

cole-logo_zpsfcebfb5e.png

and here is a clearer view of the striping detail:

stripedetail_zps8bf61f84.png

Ah, I see. The pants look pretty good, it would be interesting to see how they look with the new unis.

I have no witty signature, sorry.

This is extremely Solid. This is what Dallas should have used. Do you plan on making a road uniform? This would look beautiful in white. Stellar as always bud

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Im just curious what it'd look like. Any interest in making one? I think the silver and white would look beautiful with green mixed in. You have a talent in making that happen.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived