Dallas Stars Alternate Concept

ColeJ

I got inspired to use the new identity to try and create an alternate jersey that is a nod to the original Dallas Stars look.

I wanted to use the current D-Star, minus the D, plus the new workmarks, as a basis for the original Dallas Stars logo.

It's fairly self explanatory, so I won't keep rambling.

starsTHIRDsilver_zps77c37b0a.png

Great job of using the new star/wordmark and merging them to mimik the old logo. And as expected, the Texas logo on the shoulder looks great. I also like the "DALLAS" down the pants as a nod to past unis.

I agree about the pants, but I originally intended for this to be part of a concept that tweaked the home and road, and introduced a third. these pants would have been on all 3 uniforms in that case.

here is a clearer view of my logo:

cole-logo_zpsfcebfb5e.png

and here is a clearer view of the striping detail:

stripedetail_zps8bf61f84.png

I agree about the pants, but I originally intended for this to be part of a concept that tweaked the home and road, and introduced a third. these pants would have been on all 3 uniforms in that case.

here is a clearer view of my logo:

cole-logo_zpsfcebfb5e.png

and here is a clearer view of the striping detail:

stripedetail_zps8bf61f84.png

Ah, I see. The pants look pretty good, it would be interesting to see how they look with the new unis.

Im just curious what it'd look like. Any interest in making one? I think the silver and white would look beautiful with green mixed in. You have a talent in making that happen.

Archived