Sign in to follow this  
ColeJ

Dallas Stars Alternate Concept

I got inspired to use the new identity to try and create an alternate jersey that is a nod to the original Dallas Stars look.

I wanted to use the current D-Star, minus the D, plus the new workmarks, as a basis for the original Dallas Stars logo.

It's fairly self explanatory, so I won't keep rambling.

starsTHIRDsilver_zps77c37b0a.png

I like this a lot. The silver pops so much more than the gold ever did. This would be a real nice alternate.

Reminds me of this:

seq0beoe21yuy7bcek0oizbla.gif

Great job of using the new star/wordmark and merging them to mimik the old logo. And as expected, the Texas logo on the shoulder looks great. I also like the "DALLAS" down the pants as a nod to past unis.

That's a beautiful alt, but I think that no alt pants are needed. Just use the new ones that they just unveiled and it would look even better than it already does. :)

I agree about the pants, but I originally intended for this to be part of a concept that tweaked the home and road, and introduced a third. these pants would have been on all 3 uniforms in that case.

here is a clearer view of my logo:

cole-logo_zpsfcebfb5e.png

and here is a clearer view of the striping detail:

stripedetail_zps8bf61f84.png

I agree about the pants, but I originally intended for this to be part of a concept that tweaked the home and road, and introduced a third. these pants would have been on all 3 uniforms in that case.

here is a clearer view of my logo:

cole-logo_zpsfcebfb5e.png

and here is a clearer view of the striping detail:

stripedetail_zps8bf61f84.png

Ah, I see. The pants look pretty good, it would be interesting to see how they look with the new unis.

That's a lot better than the mediocre uniforms and crest they're wearing.

I think the bevelled star by itself looks terrible. Very amateurish.

Love it! I had the same idea before this rebrand but change out the silver for gold. Top notch, just as if expect from you Cole. So many fine little details that make this an awesome jersey.

This is extremely Solid. This is what Dallas should have used. Do you plan on making a road uniform? This would look beautiful in white. Stellar as always bud

I don't plan to make a white. This is an alternate sweater.I wouldnt want this to be used as a home sweater. I love our new look.

Im just curious what it'd look like. Any interest in making one? I think the silver and white would look beautiful with green mixed in. You have a talent in making that happen.