United States Soccer Coalition

Thebigcahuna

Hello, for my first post here, I've decided to take on something big. A 15 team soccer league. Look for the first team to be posted sometime tonight.

Confirmed Locations:

Hollywood

Burlington, VT

Boston

Chicago

St Paul, MN

Detroit

Miami

Nice first posts. I like how you use sublimination in the St. Paul home kits. Though I would like to see a closer view of the crests. Cheers and keep up the good work.

Thanks, I'll upload both Hollywood's and St Paul's crests tonight, along with Burlington's kits.

I like ST Paul's. ON the Hollywood kit, I ove the colors, but dont like the half hoop jersey. Make the whole thing hoops and it will be great. I like the socks, so maybe bring the hoops up to the shoulder line and have the white just across the top of the shoulders to match the socks.

Hollywood: I like the colors, love the half-hoop jersey. I'd try a different sponsor, though.

St. Paul: Nice thumbnail, buddy. Is this a soccer league for ants???

Thumbnail? Images are working fine for me. They should be posted within this post, but the link are working and showing the enlarged images.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Hollywood: I like the colors, love the half-hoop jersey. I'd try a different sponsor, though.

St. Paul: Nice thumbnail, buddy. Is this a soccer league for ants???

Thumbnail? Images are working fine for me. They should be posted within this post, but the link are working and showing the enlarged images.

Really? The Hollywood concept looks much bigger than St. Paul.

Sorry, I don't know how to make the images appear in the post, but I'm working on figuring it out.

This is how I do it. If there's another way to do it, I haven't figured it out.

You copy the image URL (like the one you posted for Hollywood), click the Image icon in the WYSIWYG, then paste the image URL. Done.

For example:

Untitled1_zpsae4efae1.png

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

This is how I do it. If there's another way to do it, I haven't figured it out.

You copy the image URL (like the one you posted for Hollywood), click the Image icon in the WYSIWYG, then paste the image URL. Done.

For example:

Untitled1_zpsae4efae1.png

Thanks a ton, very helpful.

Archived