Fixing the NFL... Again (24/32)(Ravens and Steelers Added)

Djruggs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmm. As a huge cardinals fan. The stripes on the helmets really just don't work. To be honest nothing is wrong with their current uniform set, this feels like a downgrade to me.

a2BRS8U.png

Looks to much like louisville, but it's a good concept. Just try to make it slightly more creative.

Love the niners unis by the way

Ok, I'm genuinely curious as to how it looks like louisville

6591275.jpeg

I think they mean this,

Well that's ignorant seeing as the cardinals have literally worn this before 1969_StLouis.png

And I will reiterate that the third set, unless stated otherwise, will always be a throwback; meaning: they have worn the set before.

• 2 weeks later...

The Vikings set is OK, but I wouldn't be inspired by elements on the Wild's uniforms. It would come across as if you were ripping the Wild off. Seeing as how the Wild are in the same city as the Vikings it'd look very bad perception-wise.

For those of us who actually live in the Twin Cities, Minneapolis (home of the Vikings) and St Paul (home of the Wild) may as well be as far apart as Detroit and Chicago. St Paul has long been perceived as Minnesota's home of hockey and should definitely not be confused with Minneapolis.

I'm in love with Seattle. Those pants, especially the throwbacks, are wonderful. I think the sleeve striping could use some work, but I'm really enjoying these.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I think your pant stripe should match your cuff stripe on the jersey.

Do you mean the pattern on the cuff, or the pants to be the primary stripe? (excuse the poor sentence, it has been a long day) because it will change the helmet stripe as well.

Archived