New Toccer website and logo

Mings

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Toccer?

"Is it like soccer where the sport is basically for 14-year-old girls played by grown pansies?"

:wacko:

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I stumbled across the toccer website. What do you guys think about it and the logo?

Visit it at www.toccer.com

Yes, yes I know I did it, so tell me what ya think about it.

I like it.

I like the colours, and the design.

I guess the only thing that comes to mind as a negative, which isn't the best word, as it's more a question is: if you've done the net as a net, why not do the racquet as a racquet?

It looks like you need a special 'toccer' racquet/bat, and not a tennis racquet.

That said, it's very well done.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Oh and "I stumbled across it"?

Uh huh.

Yeah, like everyone who makes great logos can't even remember the websites where people are showing them off.

I don't think you stumbled over it at all. I'm prepared to go on the record as saying, YOU KNEW IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG!!!

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Uh huh.

Yeah, like everyone who makes great logos can't even remember the websites where people are showing them off.

I don't think you stumbled over it at all. I'm prepared to go on the record as saying, YOU KNEW IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG!!!

Yeah I know lol. So you are saying I make great logos? If so thank you for the compliment, but I'm nowhere near pcgd, sterling, flynn, and nitro.

Uh huh.

I think he knew where it was, he just tripped and fell trying to retrieve it

I saw, I came, I left.

Uh huh.

I think he knew where it was, he just tripped and fell trying to retrieve it

yeah, I can be clumsy at times.

toccer?

is it like soccer where the sport is basically for 14 year old girls played by grown pansies?

Uh, no.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived