Trading Places Part 3

Ez Street

Overall I like the concept. It seems odd to me though that the secondary logo and the alt logo have the wings going the other way. I don't know of any other teams that do this? And I don't mean on helmets, btw.

Is there any way to rework the white highlights in the mouth of the trumpet to make a "KC" or just a "K"? That might personalize the horn a little more for their new city. Very cool job on the X-Line logo, by the way.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

These absolutely work.

If you want the horn on the jersey (I support that), how about as a shoulder patch? Keeping the team name works for KC as well.

Two little things:

1. Why not upgrade the horn to the secondary logo, and dump the winged B altogether? I didn't see it anywhere in your concept, and the horn is less generic than the winged B, especially since your alternate jersey has the more proper winged monogram using the city name, not the team name.

2. On the wordmark, the city name and team name all have wings coming off the letters and trailing back to the left. Except on the "S" in "BLUES", where the wing faces the wrong way. If you need a wing on the "S", maybe have it off the top left portion of the letter, overlapping onto the "E".

This is a really nice idea. My favorite of the KC crossovers.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks guys for the kind remarks. I've almost finished the KC Predators concept. Problem with that one is I'm not sure if I like the Alt shoulder logo I did.

KC Penguins will be something coming soon. I shall think about the possiblities on that one.

No KC Hurricanes. That one would be RIDCULOUS. Any other NHL team ideas?

I have a short list of possible team that could move to KC.

Pittsburgh

Carolina

Nashville

St. Louis :mad:

any others?

Anaheim?

Please? Someone? Anyone? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseee!!! :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Anaheim?

Please? Someone? Anyone? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseee!!! :D

Wheat, sadly, the new Ducks owner ownsah (Slap Shot reference) the Arrowhead Pond, so Anaheim will have a team... what they will be named is unknown.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

no, no, no, the pens are going to winnipeg :D:flagcanada:

The Winnipenguins? :D

Does Winnipeg Arena still have that massive portrait of QE II? It always looked regal, but it's only a matter of time before they have to repaint it for King Charles, kilt and all... <_<

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

KC will never buy the Blues, we'll have 'em again, KC will buy the Predators.

Forget it you will probably have to put up with the Kansas City Penguins

no, no, no, the pens are going to winnipeg :D:flagcanada:

This is what i think shoul happen, new league, new teams, new rules, it will be a whole to hockey league they could call it the WWGOSTYA (We Wont Go On Strike This Year Association)! :P

stlouisrams.jpg

no, no, no, the pens are going to winnipeg :D  :flagcanada:

Does Winnipeg Arena still have that massive portrait of QE II? It always looked regal, but it's only a matter of time before they have to repaint it for King Charles, kilt and all... <_<

I think the Winnipeg Arena has been converted to dust

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

no, no, no, the pens are going to winnipeg :D  :flagcanada:

I think the Winnipeg Arena has been converted to dust

And even during the demolition only half of the dust particles showed up in a supposedly dust-crazy town. ^_^

Wheat, sadly, the new Ducks owner ownsah (Slap Shot reference) the Arrowhead Pond, so Anaheim will have a team... what they will be named is unknown.

Aww, nuts.

Well, hopefully, they'll lose the embarassing name, logo, jersey, and "tradition" if they can't leave the area. Damn. I was really hoping they'd leave... :cursing:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived